hello out there from Chicago!

Options
Hi,

I'm not new to the site, but I'm new to posting and blogging. I've done it alone for so long and it finally hit me that I'm missing out on a lot of support and understanding. I've been hovering 10-15lbs away from my goal, 125lbs, since I graduated MT school 2 years ago. Working full time and going to night school plus tutoring other students really took a toll on my fitness. But I'm ready to get focused and get strong, fast, and fit. Support and motivation are gratefully welcome, and I'm usually up for a morning run, ride or swim if you're in the area.

Best in health to you!

Replies

• JJBRAY85
    JJBRAY85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    well, welcome to the message boards. You should find plenty of motivated and healthy minded people here and through out the site! Feel free to add me and every one else!!!
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi, glad you decided on posting. i bet now you will finally shed those last few lbs! it's just a matter of time, but remember that we are all here to see you succeed and we know you can do it b/c you have already started on the right track. keep us posted on your progress!:smile:
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Well, hi neighbor! I'm in Northwest Indiana, about 2 hours away from you. Good luck and keep blogging/posting!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Hello from South Central Wisconsin! Like you I started out just logging my food/exercise, took me a while to get into the posting part of it but I'm so glad I did. The support here is phenomenal.

:)
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Hey there! I'm sure you'll find the people on the forums very motivating and supportive. Fell free to add me if you like. I also happen to live in the Chicago area (in the burbs). Good luck to you!!