29 lbs down!!! Progress pics!!!

Options
jennyb31
jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1880599689032.2103865.1062504864&l=8c00092e1f
Here are my progress pics so far, I have a little ways to go still but there has been ALOT of post lately about the baby belly ect..and I just wanted all my fellow mommys out there in the mfp world to know it can get better!!!

Replies

• jennyb31
    Options
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1880599689032.2103865.1062504864&l=8c00092e1f
    Here are my progress pics so far, I have a little ways to go still but there has been ALOT of post lately about the baby belly ect..and I just wanted all my fellow mommys out there in the mfp world to know it can get better!!!
    Okay, my link isn't working bare with me here!!
  • aliciagrace89
    aliciagrace89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    worked just fine for me. and you look amazing :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    cant see?
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic! love the guns!
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Your arms and shoulders look so defined!! Well done on all your hard work x
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    wow! Great results. It's amazing the definition you now have. Congratulations on all of your hard work. PS - I like the goofy pic :)
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Wow, size 12 to size 2?? I'm jealous...I've lost 24.5 lbs and have gone from a loose 14 to a comfy 10. Doesn't make sense! Not fair!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It worked for me! Awesome work!:happy:
  • jennyb31
    Options
    Oh good! Glad its working! I can't figure out how to put the pic on directly!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jennyb31
    Options
    Fantastic! Wow, size 12 to size 2?? I'm jealous...I've lost 24.5 lbs and have gone from a loose 14 to a comfy 10. Doesn't make sense! Not fair!
    Lol, I have lost a ton of inches!! My weight is actually at a standstill right now haven't lost a lb in a month! But that being said I am lifting and muscle is denser than fat but it takes up less space so even though the scale isn't budging I am still getting lean.
  • veggievixen
    veggievixen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Keep up the hard work, you look great and I'm sure you feel even better! :)
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jennyb31
    Options
    You look great!
    Thanks!!:flowerforyou:
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Can you share specifically what you are doing to target the after-baby belly?
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Hot momma!! Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • jennyb31
    Options
    I swear by planks! I try to do them everyday! Front, side and reverse. Hold them as long as you can!!!!!! And a very clean diet.
  • jennyb31
    Options
    I swear by planks! I try to do them everyday! Front, side and reverse. Hold them as long as you can!!!!!! And a very clean diet.
    I also like to do russian twist with a 10lb medicine ball, this has helped widdle away the muffin, lol
  • rdy2begin
    rdy2begin Posts: 170
    Options
    You look amazing ....wtg and I think the goofy pic is fabulous !! :):wink:
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    the link worked for me! :)
    you look AMAZING, btw! keep up the good work! you have tones down your arms so much! you look great.:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!