Rebuilding my friends list

Options
Gabrielm80
Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
After a shift in weight change as I changed a Rx, I am changing from maintain back to weight loss. My friends list was made over 2 years ago so as you can guess there is a lot of inactive people on my list. I'm looking for friends who want and take and give relationship of support. I'm a work at home dad, which mean two things can happen. I get so wrapped up in taking care of the baby I don't eat, or I eat too much. Going back and forth between the two is never a good combo to loss weight. I have been able to loss the weight before I know I can again.

Replies

• ZombieMom79
    ZombieMom79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a mother of a 4 & 5 year old.
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am a mother of 3 daughters, 1 step daughter, 2 stepsons, 1 granddaughter, 2 grandsons - 1 aged 2 and two adopted stepsons. I will try to offer a lot of support.
  • Julz519
    Julz519 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mom of 3 (24, 18 and 3... yea, I said 3 lol) We all can use a good support system!
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    Cool thanks for all the support so far.
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    I'm at a weird age. I don't feel old yet I don't feel young. Frankly I'll take friends of all age groups. I think most of us feel that way regardless of age. Besides weight lose motivation is an ageless task. Whether I am 10 years someone's senior or il young enough to of been in diapers when you were in high school the most rewarding friendship on here have been when both side listens and than supports best they can.
  • nadene04
    nadene04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am the mother of a 13 and almost 15 year old and step mom to 4 more and have step grandchildren too.
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    Added