weight loss focus T25

Options
Hey is anyone following Focus T25 and not losing weight?

Replies

• Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi, My hubby and I have been doing T25 and just started Gamma last week. The scale has gone down and back up a few pounds throughout the first 2 phases. It's the inches and body composition that is where we are seeing the results.

Karen

• prefabslady
    prefabslady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for the reply I'm only on week 3 of alpha and I'm seeing results I just want to weigh less! But I guess that's not as important. Are your results so far really noticeable? Shuan T is brilliant trainer!:)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    To lose weight you have to be in a calorie deficit...exercise can help but it is not a guarantee if you are eating too much.
  • breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    To lose weight you have to be in a calorie deficit...exercise can help but it is not a guarantee if you are eating too much.

This is true. Weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. In other words, if you watch what you eat and don't exercise, you can still lose weight as long as you are in a caloric deficit.

• prefabslady
    Options
    That is true ill keep going with my diary thanks for your replys:)
  • morganmt
    morganmt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've done the program twice and both times the scale didn't move as much as I had liked, but I lost several inches and I'm fitting into jeans I haven't been able to wear in years! My advice is to stick with it, take your measurements consistently, and take progress pictures! That's where I've seen the most results! :smile:
  • prefabslady
    Options
    Thankyou, I think it's a case of muscle being increased which is more dense. I'm looking forward to being able to wear my size 10 clothes again!:) hopefully lol.
    One thing, I'm going away for a week in June, I will be in Beta phase what would you do to avoid losing too much fitness?
    Cheers :)