pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    o wow dude
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    9jo4j3vouu4d.png

Left is now, at 193ish lbs. Right is about 3-4 years ago, at about 300 lbs.

I have about 30 more lbs to lose.
    face.png 169.7K
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    @BraveWingsSheFlies - dat chin :)
  • fatkidonadiet
    fatkidonadiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    youdiejoe wrote: »
    v23ed5huc2mg.jpg

Dropped 53 pounds!

Same glasses? My prescription sunglasses are too big for my face now after losing 40 lbs... Nice work! :)

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3 this thread...you are all amazing!
    I'm on day 1 (again)...your pictures (all of them) have inspired me...actually got of the couch tonight and went for a wee stroll because of reading this :p
    Away to take some day 1 pics...hopefully I can join you all soon :)<3
  • flexiblebullet
    flexiblebullet Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    First picture I weighed 455 (July 4 2010). Second picture I weighed 215 (Feb. 2015). <<240 pound difference.>> I had already lost about 50 pounds when the first photo was taken. I don't have any of me at my largest.

40i50t8lvr19.jpg
  • svenena
    svenena Posts: 25 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    2zq61r7xrywl.jpg

I'm down just over 40lbs so far (started here in Jan 2014). Another 30-ish to go.
  • Andela87
    Andela87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    First picture I weighed 455 (July 4 2010). Second picture I weighed 215 (Feb. 2015). <<240 pound difference.>> I had already lost about 50 pounds when the first photo was taken. I don't have any of me at my largest.

To flexiblebullet: Wow! Amazing transformation! You should be very proud of what you've accomplished :) So inspirational!

Everyone looks great! I've just started my weight loss journey, but hopefully down the road I'll have my own success story to contribute :) It's so motivational to see how everyone has changed - most of you don't even look like the same person; you look younger and happier. Keep up the great work everyone! <3
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    rwxllgu4083c.jpgzrwst688f0xp.jpg

What a handsome man and a beautiful smile!
  • durham_mim
    durham_mim Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Started my weight loss journey in June 2012 with 5 stone to lose.

fve74e7kbl4f.jpg

Today I'm just under halfway:

syhe9cliipcj.jpg

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options

durham_mim wrote: »
    Started my weight loss journey in June 2012 with 5 stone to lose.

Congratulations on your journey of weight loss! You are doing an awesome job and look great!
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    xfnqt4cpbk92.jpg
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My husband:

sfj2pwe0mgtx.jpg
    721fuz20akn5.jpg

Me:

mlngq3u9vuyb.jpg
    lgof1if782xa.jpg

• fanncy0626
    Options
    !WARNING! I went on to this site using my computer at around 1 o'clock this afternoon there was an envelope at the top of the screen on MFP that had a number one flashing. I thought I had a message from someone here. instead it was a scam virus. it locked my computer, it made a loud warning sound and the screen flash said to call this secure number for help. that was the scam. when I called my husband talked to a man and he took over our computer by remote control, we were trusting him he was the scam. he said we needed to purchase malware for security we started to get suspicious. my husband turned off the internet on that computer while talking to him and the man seemed to start to get irate my husband told him that we would have our daughters boyfriend who fixes computers look at it. we did that for the last two hours he took remote control over our computer to remove the virus. if you see an envelope at the top of the MFP screen do not click on it. that is a virus. I will report this and hopefully they will be able to take care of it. Our daughters boyfriend Paul said that this happened quite often. And people give them their credit card number over the phone. They are not really buying security they are losing money off of their credit cards.

I hope this gets to people in time so that you do not go through the same thing I just did.

Mary from Minnesota
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    WARNING! please make sure you read the above message it is about a computer virus scam that I got off of this site
  • healthnut1223
    healthnut1223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    mkh861sgg0gm.jpg
    I am still on my Journey to health but I am making progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!