Another One Bites the Dust

Options
Does anyone else hear that song in their head every time you see someone on Facebook or MFP talk about the great new thing they are using to lose weight, that they also happen to be selling?

Replies

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    Who's Steve?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh. Nope.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    kika_mckee wrote: »
    Does anyone else hear that song in their head every time you see someone on Facebook or MFP talk about the great new thing they are using to lose weight, that they also happen to be selling?

No not really.. The redundant posts like sugar, sugar addiction, hell anything that mentions addiction, sodas, CICO, clean eating, etc.. that bring up huge debates among the MFP community makes me say two things, "here we go again" and "this will not end well"..
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »

No not really.. The redundant posts like sugar, sugar addiction, hell anything that mentions addiction, sodas, CICO, clean eating, etc.. that bring up huge debates among the MFP community makes me say two things, "here we go again" and "this will not end well"..
    Don't forget starvation mode
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options

Should I eat back my exercise calories?

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I don't log, why am I not 'loosing' weight?

I am not losing weight, should I up my calories?

I work out 5 hours a day, I eat 300 *'unlogged' calories, why am I not losing?

• Reg4502
    Reg4502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of people doing that, but I also think there are some genuine people on here trying to help by sharing something new that they have discovered. I found a great fat burner because of these forums, so it is possible. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    edited April 2015
    Options

Should I eat back my exercise calories?

LOL...LOL

The other one I forgot was "master cleanses", juice cleanses...

• RoxieDawn
    Options
    ahoy_m8 wrote: »

Don't forget starvation mode

Good one.. I forgot that one too..
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Some lady off here had a link to her Facebook page and it ended up she was just selling some "magic" fibre pills. Ugh. I don't eat 5 grams of fibre a day most days and lose weight just fine.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    half the posts on here make me roll my eyes just because a search would yield pages and pages and pages of the same discussion(s)