Jello belly

Options
Just the other day, my baby girl 8yrs old was sitting next to me and she asked why my belly was so big. I told her it was because when she was in my belly as a baby she stretched it out. Then she laid her hands on my belly and shook my belly with her hands and said,"it looks like jello!! Jello, jello, jello.." She is was so silly and honest all I could do was laugh with her. So for the last week my family has been lovingly teasing me calling me jello belly. This is what has gotten me motivated to start trying to loose that baby weight I gained while pregnant with her. Lol. She is my bright little ray of sun shine!!

Replies

• otobeslim
    otobeslim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I have called my stomach jelly belly like the jelly beans, plus i love the jelly beans. Even been to the factory
  • johnnyb127
    johnnyb127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose my belly.. Tried so many times always fail.. I'm trying this now (support) to see if this time I actually make it
  • BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also attacking the belly. Please feel free to add me, anyone, for support/motivation. Good luck on your journey. :smile:
  • shanettljones
    shanettljones Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your support!!! Today were going on a walk with our puppy Izzy!! I love jello!!!
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me for support. I've lost about 75 pounds and am here pretty much every day.