Snow pictures

2»

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I was just thinking.....scary I know, but I'm sitting here watching the news, and they are acting like it never snows....LMAO....isn't is supposed to snow in the area s that area getting hit.....the news acts like this is some sort of strange occurance.. I grew up in Ohio and it snowed ALL THE TIME...let's see, could it be because it's December ????
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    We had snow for the first time in 6 years in BR about a week ago...so this is all I got. LOL It is in the upper 70's today.

OKAY I can't get pictures to work...off to discover
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    This Morning after last nights snow storm.

1006358hs5.jpg

1006355hg0.jpg

0000078lc0.jpg

0000069ll9.jpg
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    image522.jpg

this is how i feel about snow...
    that's how I feel about the 5 inches of ice still on my back car window:angry:

I did manage to get all the windshield ice off though...gotta LOVE the Prestone De-Icer canned stuff...only took 2 full cans!!!:blushing: But hey it beats chippin down a couple inches to get it offa the stinkin window so you can see.

I love photos of icestorms but dang they do so much damage to the pretty trees...wires, ya know the drill you folks that live in ice and snow country:noway: :grumble: :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    image522.jpg

this is how i feel about snow...
    that's how I feel about the 5 inches of ice still on my back car window:angry:

I did manage to get all the windshield ice off though...gotta LOVE the Prestone De-Icer canned stuff...only took 2 full cans!!!:blushing: But hey it beats chippin down a couple inches to get it offa the stinkin window so you can see.

I love photos of icestorms but dang they do so much damage to the pretty trees...wires, ya know the drill you folks that live in ice and snow country:noway: :grumble: :wink:
    oh btw...cute pic Jackie:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    I was just thinking.....scary I know, but I'm sitting here watching the news, and they are acting like it never snows....LMAO....isn't is supposed to snow in the area s that area getting hit.....the news acts like this is some sort of strange occurance.. I grew up in Ohio and it snowed ALL THE TIME...let's see, could it be because it's December ????

Well snow in Malibu was an odd occurance and I know there are many other strange snow situations so for those folks that never get snow it's probably pretty freaky, no equipment to move it etc...no sand, no salt..the places basically just shut down......

not here....:noway:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I WANT SNOW:cry::cry: :cry: :cry:

All we've had all week here in VA is crappy, drizzly, foggy, crap! Snow would be much nicer...:mad:

I feel the same as you do! We use to have real good snows here, streets would be covered for days and you could go sleigh riding for more than one day in a row! I get depressed watching the Today show and seeing all the snow everywhere else but in VA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although it's like 7 degrees outside now, no snow! plus it's supposed to be like 53 on Christmas...I can't handle this :explode: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
This discussion has been closed.