Overweight Teen to Natural Bodybuilder

Options
jeffords
jeffords Posts: 32 Member
hello everyone my story begins around 4 years ago at the age of 17... I was weighing around 236 lbs at my heaviest and standing at 5"4'. I decided I needed to change my life around because I was heading down the wrong path... I got a gym membership at a local bodybuilding... I instantly fell in love with the sport... Long story short I dropped down to 130 lbs in a matter of 12 months (fast I know) and built myself up to 170 with decent muscle. Now I plan on competing in about 1.5 weeks in my first bodybuilding show... That about sums it up!!! Add me on IG: kyle4787 . Twitter: @jeffordsallday .. And most of all add me on here to see my diary and what I eat. Here are before and after pics

z6n46xnuvshc.jpg

cvhjlxqqjlen.jpg

Replies

• karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Holy bleep!!! Nice work mate!!! Great to see that you got your naughtiness under control too. Well done. You should be very proud of yourself
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Congratulations on your huge success!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job, you should be proud!
  • jeffords
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You should be so proud of yourself. Wonderful accomplishment!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good work keep up the good job
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Those arms <3
  • kickin_bass87
    kickin_bass87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's crazy dude im 5'4 and weigh 239 now.kinda the same as before you got fit.if you dont mind me askin how did you do it so quick?
  • jeffords
    Options
    That's crazy dude im 5'4 and weigh 239 now.kinda the same as before you got fit.if you dont mind me askin how did you do it so quick?

Originally started my fitness journey by monitoring my macros and running 5 days a week with 3 days of weight training. Now since I've gotten a lot more knowledge in fitness and nutrition I still monitor macros but I've cut down running to walking 5 days a week for 30 mins and weight training 6 days a week currently.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

What a change! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!