I ate a whole pizza!

Options
And I don't feel like I've ruined my whole day. It was only a tiny personal pizza but it was a new quesadilla "flavor" pizza and I just had to try it. I still have 400 some calories left and I've already had dinner. I was able to skip cheese and only use one piece of bread for an egg sandwhich this morning which is a huge accomplishment because I normally put cheese on everything. For dinner I even added a large serving of shredded carrots which is another accomplishment.

And even though I really didn't feel like going for a walk.. I put my shoes on and did it anyway! I also noticed that even though I felt like I was drinking a lot of water, I wasn't drinking as much as I should so I made it my goal for the day to drink at least one of the 64oz containers I filled at the spring this past weekend and I have almost finished it!

I'm feeling pretty happy with the choices I made today (:

Replies

• hsmith0930
    hsmith0930 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I would say those are some Non-Scale Victories if I've ever heard any! Way to go. It's so hard to add in the nutritious stuff and moderate the less-nutritious sometimes, but if you can reach a balance, I'd say it's a win!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • tiffanyking1976
    tiffanyking1976 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep up the good work and don't get bogged down by what u eat. Remember CICO
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Now you can educate those that are in need of help. :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great day!
  • Thiatereika
    Thiatereika Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good job! Sounds delicious too!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Excellent
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    chelsmaee7 wrote: »
    And I don't feel like I've ruined my whole day. It was only a tiny personal pizza but it was a new quesadilla "flavor" pizza and I just had to try it. I still have 400 some calories left and I've already had dinner. I was able to skip cheese and only use one piece of bread for an egg sandwhich this morning which is a huge accomplishment because I normally put cheese on everything. For dinner I even added a large serving of shredded carrots which is another accomplishment.

And even though I really didn't feel like going for a walk.. I put my shoes on and did it anyway! I also noticed that even though I felt like I was drinking a lot of water, I wasn't drinking as much as I should so I made it my goal for the day to drink at least one of the 64oz containers I filled at the spring this past weekend and I have almost finished it!

You go! I love personal pizzas--they are small, but it feels like true overindulgence, which some of us need from time to time.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Excellent day for you!
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    We have a local pizza place that has amazing pizza-it's kind of the 'thing' to order your own pizza, and they are NOT personal sized lol. You eat them right off the pan (they don't have anything else on their menu besides the pizzas and then drinks). We go 3-4 times a year and I eat a whole pizza every time-they don't have nutritional info posted and frankly I don't care lol. Sounds like you had a great day today :p
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

You go! I love personal pizzas--they are small, but it feels like true overindulgence, which some of us need from time to time.
    How small is small?

Just unsure what a personal pizza is in size.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    6" @Merkavar Roughly around 500-600 cals, depending on what type you get.

pizza-hut-personal-pan-pizza-price.jpg
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    SLLRunner wrote: »

How small is small?

Just unsure what a personal pizza is in size.

It's a small round that can be cut into four very small pieces. I would estimate one personal pizza comes to two regular size cuts of pizza.
  • alisupercali
    alisupercali Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I totally thought this was going to be a self-bashing post, so glad to see healthy attitudes towards knowing how to treat yourself and not spiralling :)
  • IvanOcampo
    IvanOcampo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    wait, what?? Pizzas are meant to be shared??!
    I normally get a whole pizza as an appetizer!
  • mindyloo7
    mindyloo7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    Any pizza is a personal pan pizza if you believe in yourself. Good job, OP!
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yay! I also thought this was going to be a negative post, so glad it's not.

Well done on the healthy sized pizza! I buy those (or the children's ones if in the coop) they rock!
  • tcatcarson
    tcatcarson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A whole pizza? What other kinds of pizza can you get???