Is drinking this much milk bad for Fat Loss ?

Options
2»

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    What Toad said twice. if its within your allowance then milk and full fat milk is prettty awesome. the 1200 is too low.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll leave this to the more experienced folks...

Like I said before, this is the very first time I've ever seen anyone questioned after posting this link.
    I think it has to be the most oft repeated calculator posted here..
  • kittynat
    kittynat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Can I ask a silly question?
    Using this calculator my TDEE is 2064 - 20% is 1651. I currently do 1-3 hours of exercise a week.
    So do I eat to that calorie goal every day, even if I don't exercise on that day? Also, what happens when I can't exercise as much in a given week?
    v confused?!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    UnknownAX0 wrote: »
    UnknownAX0 wrote: »
    Yeah pretty much what I thought as well. Good to have it cleared up though. and yes i am in calorie deficit from the last 6 months my daily average calorie intake is 1148 1200 including milk :)

you're a 20 year old male with 26lbs to lose, why on earth are you only eating 1200 cals?!

how many calories i should consume ? my daily goal from MFP is 1,230 Calories

just 6 months ago i was at 253 lb. with a 1200 calorie diet and a lot of exercise/cardio now i am at 178 lb

Congratulations on your weight loss. B)
    Now is a good time to slow things down to 1/2 pound or 1 pound a week.
    Increase your calories to about 1700 calories --- that way you can be sure that you are meeting your body's nutritional needs.
    You want to look and feel good when you get to goal. <3