seeking friends for motivation & support <3

Options
Hey everyone!! I'm Sammi :) ~ 21, college student, hooper, raver, metalhead, coffee snob ~trying to undo some recent weight gain and get back in shape ~ looking for friends to motivate/support each other, or just to chat! ~ don't be shy, add/message me ^_^

Replies

• johnnyb127
    johnnyb127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm John 32 looking to get back in shape and be able to maintain the wright...
  • JenniferOglesby2015
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jennifer and I need motivation and support. I really need to lose weight.
  • Julz519
    Julz519 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile: I'm Julie and you are in the right place for motivation and support. I have came in contact with a lot of great people here. I really like being active on here hopefully helping to motivate people while I am being motivated by others. Feel free to add me if you would like.
    Good luck with all of your goals!!!
  • wmeyerbill455
    wmeyerbill455 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like metal and also a coffee snob plus I will motivate you as I exercise moderately. Have you tried the Deathwish barrel aged coffees yet? I like the Rum barrel aged the best prepared in a Japanese siphon. I am waiting on a monthly tasting order of single origin coffees from Victrola which I hope will be excellent. I look forward to swapping coffee tips with you and keeping you on track for your weight loss. Good luck. Bill
  • bt1191
    bt1191 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey im Brandon im 23 just joined a few days ago. Also seeking a HUGE PUSH and Motivation. Ineed to lose atleast 100 pounds and everytime a start to workout i usually stop a couple days in due to pure lazyness and lack of motivation. I admit i started off good on here but i have cheated twice already with food. Im hoping that being on here and having alittle support ill stick with it this time. thanks for reading And your comments can make the difference.