What diet are you on?

Options
2»

Replies

• Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I am on the super turbo pro wamma jamma Camo_xxx delicious food diet.

OP. Why adopt somebody's else's food choices when you can eat the foods you enjoy ?
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    If It Fits Your Macros diet. Meaning, I eat whatever I want within my calories and macro percentages and do just fine.

AIRHEAD NONSENSE. I BET YOUR BUTT STINKS

Everybody's butt stinks, shrug.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    If It Fits Your Macros diet. Meaning, I eat whatever I want within my calories and macro percentages and do just fine.

NOBODY EATS CLAORIES, YOU FOOL. THAT IS MERELY THE HEAT ENERGY IN THE FOOD.

READ UP ON FEYNMAN. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR.

Yelling at me and telling me what to do will get you nowhere. But you are a fun troll, aren't you?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    NOBODY EATS CLAORIES...

That's the first thing you've actually gotten right all day!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    una1.jpg
  • Camo_xxx
    Options
    NOBODY EATS CLAORIES...

That's the first thing you've actually gotten right all day!

I thought the " poop stinks" troll was accurate. LoL

Technically speaking however:
    Calorie
    a : a unit equivalent to the large calorie expressing heat-producing or energy-producing value in food when oxidized in the body
    b : an amount of food having an energy-producing value of one large calorie

I'd say "eating calories" would be an accurate way to communicate the amount of food you eat when discussing energy balance.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My primary diet is to eat a certain number of calories. To address insulin resistance, I do carb + protein/fat linking as recommended in the Insulin Resistance diet book. I also try to get about 120g of protein daily and 30+ g of fiber.
  • breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm always looking for weight loss advice. LOL.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "I just want to enjoy my life so I'm going to eat healthy when I can, eat what I want other times and stay active" diet. It's all about balance, folks.
  • breathless575
    Options
    One thing that I do, which I know I shouldn't is this: When I'm out with others, I'll eat something really fattening and decadent so that they won't know I'm trying to watch my weight. Sort of like what the famous people call DIPE (documented instance of public eating). In other words, I like for people to think I'm just a normal woman with a healthy appetite. I might do this once a week. I wonder how bad this is for derailing my progress?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    One thing that I do, which I know I shouldn't is this: When I'm out with others, I'll eat something really fattening and decadent so that they won't know I'm trying to watch my weight. Sort of like what the famous people call DIPE (documented instance of public eating). In other words, I like for people to think I'm just a normal woman with a healthy appetite. I might do this once a week. I wonder how bad this is for derailing my progress?

Are you saying you aren't a normal woman?

This concept confuses me greatly.
  • breathless575
    Options
    What I mean by normal, is eating normally, aka not on a diet.
  • Camo_xxx
    Options

No coment on your concern for what other people think of your eat habits.
    As far as having a decadent treat derailing your fat loss effort, it is simple.
    If your total calories for the time period are less then you burn you will lose fat.
    If that decadent treat doesn't put you over your calorie goal then it is fine, if it put you over your goal then you didn't lose fat during that time period.
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm always looking for weight loss advice. LOL.
    I'm pretty impressed you remembered a thread you created two and a half years ago!
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Wow! OP! Almost 3 years later! Impressive!
  • breathless575
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    Wow! OP! Almost 3 years later! Impressive!
    I never forget. Guess I'm not "normal" in more ways than one. :)

• Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The "eat 1400 calories of whatever" diet!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

This sounds sort of..disordered to me. Rather than ACTING like a "normal woman" (your words) you should BE a normal woman with a normal appetite. That doesn't mean you can't watch what you eat/diet.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    im on the ' eat less move more' diet.

works really well, too ;)
  • breathless575
    Options
    I'm going to try the "eat less move more diet". In the meantime, I don't know if I can get a handle on why I act the way I do in public. I realize it sounds disordered and I don't know why I feel the need to prove to people that I'm just a normal woman with a normal appetite. In private, of course I'll eat less and move more. In public, I'd rather have people think I eat heavy meals all the time and am just naturally slim. They'll see me order something unhealthy, for example a cheeseburger and fries, not knowing I saved up my calories for days ahead of time. They will think I eat like that all the time, which makes me a normal person, at least in their eyes. The question is, why do I even care?