First day!

Options
Hello! This is my first time on this site and I signed up right away. I have been working on eating better and working out for a while but I've been slipping lately. It seems that my motivation has left me and I find my self eating more and making excuses for not making it to the gym. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on getting motivated please let me know! I guess I will write again after I complete my first day and see how I did:smile: :

Replies

• cottrell22
    Options
    Hello! This is my first time on this site and I signed up right away. I have been working on eating better and working out for a while but I've been slipping lately. It seems that my motivation has left me and I find my self eating more and making excuses for not making it to the gym. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on getting motivated please let me know! I guess I will write again after I complete my first day and see how I did:smile: :
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Find a workout buddy and if you are a competitve person you will see results fast . Good luck and God bless.
  • cottrell22
    Options
    Thank you for your advice:smile: I will do that! A little competition is always good!