Who likes iced coffee? 33 calories!

Options

Replies

• Vixxta
    Vixxta Posts: 31
    Options
    Try fat free sweetened condensed milk and coffee with ice. It is a Tai Latte and it is amazing. I like to use a little vanilla,:drinker: too.

For you tea lovers, FF sweetened condensed milk and chai tea makes a delish chai latte! It's just the right ratio of milk to sugar for my palate. Yummy!
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    Options
    Love iced coffee thanks for sharing! :)
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Try fat free sweetened condensed milk and coffee with ice. It is a Tai Latte and it is amazing. I like to use a little vanilla,:drinker: too.

I always save my "leftover" coffee in a pitcher in the fridge for iced coffee. This version sounded soooo amazing....until I looked up the calorie count for FF sweetened condensed milk! At 110 cal per 2 TBS serving, I think I will stick to my lowfat milk, or sugar free french vanilla creamer :(
  • kleeann3
    kleeann3 Posts: 17
    Options
    i love coffee..especially iced coffee i the summer..i get 99 cent cup of black coffee (just because the coffee at my nearest Chevron is sooo good and double caff), bring it home and put it in my cup of ice with International Delight fat free french vanilla creamer- 1 tbsp is 30 calories
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I never used to drink milk (even as a kid, I hated it) and have been amazed recently to find out how naturally sweet milk is.

If I want something cold after a run I have either iced coffee (just nescafe dissolved in a tiny bit of hot water mixed with icy cold skim milk) or my version of chocolate milk - plain unsweetened cocoa and 1/2 tsp cinnamon mixed in a little bit of hot water topped up with icy cold skim milk.
    Yummy and no need to add sugar at all.
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Does it matter what brand of coffee you use?
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump! gonna make this tmw morning :)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    bump so i can find it later, thanks!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I will give it a try.x
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Does it matter what brand of coffee you use?

I think most regular coffee is about 2 calories per cup.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I used whatever my husband had in the cabinet. Coffee is very low in calories... until you add milk and sugar to it!
  • kimrich10
    kimrich10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love the idea because I am addicted to coffee of all kinds!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I use soy milk light vanilla, only 18 calories for a 1/4 cup. I sometimes add a lot of ice put in blender......Voila ....a yummy treat!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. I might try and use vanilla soy milk instead!! Less calories.
    That sounds good too! Love iced coffee, hot coffee, all coffee. I think I'm addicted.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    TO THE OP: LOL..you are not slow..that is just about right...I make coffee at night and let it get cold and drink it on the way to work in the morning..gives me a little pep :)
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy!!
  • oooamyooo
    oooamyooo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • la_traviesa36013
    Options
    bump
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. You just told us how to put milk and sugar in our coffee. People do that every day. This isn't a recipe.