Mommy of a 9 month old looking for mommy friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• littlepegs
    littlepegs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Its baby brain Ashley!
    Erin, you and me are exactly the same. I just keep thinking I'm need to get back into pre-p clothes...stand looking at wardrobe and stay away from the chocolate...
  • littlepegs
    Options
    Hey :) my daughter is almost 9 months old. I want to lose approx 28lbs but my main goal is to be a UK size 8 by the end of June as my Mum is getting married and I have a size 8 bridesmaid dress to fit into!! Was a size 6/8 pre pregnancy but am currently a 10/12 so Ive got just less than 9 weeks to reach my goal!!

That is a great motivation.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    littlepegs wrote: »
    Its baby brain Ashley!
    Erin, you and me are exactly the same. I just keep thinking I'm need to get back into pre-p clothes...stand looking at wardrobe and stay away from the chocolate...

Lol I have baby brain, which is worrying as I'm back at work now!

Last night my baby was standing up in her cot shouting at 3am. She just refused to sleep. And now I have to go to work and face classes of teenagers. Zzzzz.
  • littlepegs
    Options
    Oh dear Dawn. Hope the day goes quickly for you. Hats off to you teaching teenagers. I'm a nurse and look after 0-25yr olds but teaching is a different thing all together. Gill x
  • riyakumar79
    riyakumar79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 month old and a six year old they keep me busy but not enough to lose this baby gut! Friends welcomed
    littlepegs wrote: »
    Its baby brain Ashley!

Lol I have baby brain, which is worrying as I'm back at work now!

Last night my baby was standing up in her cot shouting at 3am. She just refused to sleep. And now I have to go to work and face classes of teenagers. Zzzzz.

• souldreme
    souldreme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi mommies! So happy to have found other women looking to lose weight after having a baby. I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation of how many calories to eat and/or info about how much weight one can safely lose per week while breastfeeding? I have the motivation to lose weight but want to it be safe for my little guy- and sustainable! Look forward to losing weight with you all!!
  • SaschaSnowflake
    SaschaSnowflake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mummy to a 4 month old boy and I'm aiming to lose even more than what I weighed before having him. I was 10kg off my goal when I found out I was pregnant and now I'm 15kg away!
  • cinbaderella
    cinbaderella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My little one is 9 months old in a couple of days. I'm also wondering about caloric intake if breastfeeding. Looking forward to supporting each other through this journey.
  • lucijaime76
    lucijaime76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a new mom as well, my little guy is 9 weeks old. I was pretty active before pregnancy (teaching and at the gym 3x a week), and finding it hard to get back into exercise mode. I am looking to improve my eating habits and increase my activity again. Daddy just bought me a new bike for Mother's Day. The problem is now to find the time to get out and use it. :wink: I am also breastfeeding, and wondering about caloric intake.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have a 3yr old and 1yr old.
  • laura17192015
    laura17192015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me too. I have a 6 yr old and a 10 month old. :)
  • carmelamadeleine
    carmelamadeleine Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Mommies! a first time mom here! my son is 10m
  • boss_samj
    boss_samj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im a mom of two trying to lose 25lbs to 30 lbs... add me if you would like!
  • Water_Ninja
    Water_Ninja Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a breastfeeding mommy to a 10 month old. I have not been to the gym since I've had him, still trying to find the time... maybe when he's three :smile:
  • abev1016
    abev1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a 21 month old and a ten moth old feel free to add me if you like