"If everyday was like today" problem

Options
2»

Replies

• 1reneeski
    1reneeski Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I should be better at exercise. I am waiting for it to be nice enough to swim again (my favorite). I manually put in my calories at 1100 per day. I usually come close and sometimes maybe 1x a week go over but only by less than 50. I like to put in my food a little more than I eat, just to be sure I am being true to myself. For example if I have a banana, I will put it in as a larger one than I have. I will watch the scale for now on. Part of my problem is wanting to have all the weight off NOW, lol. Thanks again!
  • freeoscar
    freeoscar Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    1reneeski wrote: »
    Thank you. I should be better at exercise. I am waiting for it to be nice enough to swim again (my favorite). I manually put in my calories at 1100 per day. I usually come close and sometimes maybe 1x a week go over but only by less than 50. I like to put in my food a little more than I eat, just to be sure I am being true to myself. For example if I have a banana, I will put it in as a larger one than I have. I will watch the scale for now on. Part of my problem is wanting to have all the weight off NOW, lol. Thanks again!

We've all been there - the good thing is, 'time flies' so before you realize it you'll be planning for the holidays, and if you've stuck to your eating plan you'll be over 20lbs lighter and amazed at the progress you've made.
  • harpsdesire
    harpsdesire Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I kind of ignore the message because I know everyday will never be like today.

The message varies widely because it's unlikely to hit the EXACT target calories more than once in a great while unless you're eating the same thing all the time and planning it that way. Even then, the calories in natural foods like meat, fruit, etc vary a bit, making that message essentially meaningless.