Looking for friends :-)

Options
jakey397
jakey397 Posts: 14 Member
Hi all. My name is Emma and this is my 2nd time round on MFP. I live in West Wales in the UK and am a mum to 6 year old twins. I have lost a significant amount of weight in the past so I know I can do this, but I just need some friends for some support and motivation. I have about 70lbs to lose, so I am in this for the long haul. However, my first mini-goal is to fit into a dress that fitted me a year ago. I need to get back into that dress by the end of May as I am planning on wearing it to my friends' daughters' Christening, for which I have been asked to be Godmother. Thanks for reading this, and I hope to get to know some of you very soon :-)

Replies

• cje210
    cje210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it Emma!
    I'm a dad of 2 yr old twins and am happy to like and encourage and comment add ne if I can help in anyway.
    How many weeks until the christening, and how hard will the weight loss be?
  • jakey397
    Options
    Hi there :-) Thank you so much for your reply. The Christening is on the 24th May, so we're looking at about 4 weeks. I know that I can get back into that dress by then. It kind of fits now but just looks ridiculous :blush: I know that if I put my mind to it, I can lose weight pretty quickly. I have my own business (a domestic cleaning service) so I am out and about cleaning all day and am incredibly active. I also really enjoy exercising but find making time very difficult as my son is severely autistic (non-verbal) and requires constant supervision and care. But I know I need to start making time and am sick of making excuses for myself so I am really determined this time round :smile:
  • hrtunstall
    hrtunstall Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You got this! You've done it before.
  • jakey397
    Options
    hrtunstall wrote: »
    You got this! You've done it before.

Thank you :smile: