Replies

• joelschneider45066
    joelschneider45066 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Amazing progress!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    awesome! thank you for sharing your story. you look great!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Way to go man! You look great and I know you feel great! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and VERY inspirational!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif

• See_Reed
    See_Reed Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you again. The support is exactly what I need to continue!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    See_Reed wrote: »
    I started with crunches for awhile and lately have been doing/attempting some "core" yoga workouts that a friend swears by. I still have a long way to go, but i felt a strong need to maintain as much strength as I could during the weight loss. Not a huge fan of feeling weak after being the biggest guy in the room for most of my life.

Hmm..maybe your going to have to get used to being the best looking one in the room now! You'll get stares for different reasons now I suspect! Congratulations on your success. Well done!
  • tintinsaab
    tintinsaab Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    At 6'5 and a very heavy weight, I guess there was no hiding. You have done a great job and look terrific. Great to lose it whilst you are young as being overweight really holds you back from so many things. Good luck with the next stage.
  • kbornman21
    kbornman21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! You definitely deserve a huge pat on the back. That is an awesome transformation!!
  • isamann
    isamann Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The before and after pics speak for themselves, good job man :) Keep up the great work.
  • kirkmouse
    kirkmouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! What an inspiration you are! Thanks for sharing.
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Nice job! This really is an amazing transformation. Looking forward to see another post a year from now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!