STUCK STUCK STUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Options
Haven't lost a single pound in 2 weeks and I've been good..,could I be eating too little or the wrong things. I walk, birskly all the time. I am worn out and need to see some results soon. What can I change ?

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    its no uncommon to not lose weight for a couple of weeks.

are you weighing all your food with a food scale?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    How much more do you really need to lose? If that is you in your picture I'd say none. You look fine the way you are!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear. Many factors effect weight loss/gain on the scale.

How do you define 'been good', have you been hitting your calorie and macronutrient goals, are you weighing everything on a food scale and logging accurately?

Eating 'too little' wouldn't halt weight loss. I have no idea what the 'wrong' things are. I hope you haven't been eating tin cans.

I'd be concerned that you're worn out.

Why the need to see results soon? Slow, sustainable weight loss should be the goal.

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,879 Member
    Options
    You may really want to work on changing your self imposed deadlines and internal dialogue.
    Back to size 7 and 130lbs may be a great goal to have.
    Getting healthy and strong may also be a great goal to have.
    Back to size 7 and 130lbs by July is NOT a great goal to have; nor is it healthy.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    nicholsnme wrote: »
    Haven't lost a single pound in 2 weeks and I've been good..,could I be eating too little or the wrong things. I walk, birskly all the time. I am worn out and need to see some results soon. What can I change ?

Not stuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Eating too little won't have anything to do with not losing weight but 2 weeks is not stuck.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,879 Member
    Options
    nicholsnme wrote: »
    could I be eating too little or the wrong things. I walk, birskly all the time. I am worn out and need to see some results soon. What can I change ?

Your diary is closed. You are also not giving out any information about your current weight/height/how much you're eating/how many hours you're exercising/why you are worn out... etc.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I hit a plateau in March, the 1st week 1.5 pounds, next 3 weeks .5 pounds then the 5th week 3 pounds. I made my 5 pound per month goal. I just "stayed the course" and it worked.

Edited to say, but it was depressing.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Two weeks is not stuck, it's a quick stall. Just keep doing what you're doing and it will come.
  • ferneyjayde
    ferneyjayde Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just stick with what you are doing! I was stuck at 179.8 for the past two weeks straight...not a pound up, not a pound down. It was discouraging but I just kept doing everything I was supposed to and today I got on the scale and weighed 176.6...a 3.2 pound drop out of nowhere!

Just don't give up and if you are doing what you are supposed to your body will catch up!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Is that picture you now or you pre-surgery? This makes a huge difference in the advice you should receive.

Also, stalls happen. You can do everything right and still not lose weight for a few weeks. You could not lose weight but lose inches.

Keep up the process and results will follow.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    a 3.2 pound drop out of nowhere!

i tell you, knowing its coming is the only thing that gets me through those weeks when the scale seems broken! LOLOL Always a good day when that number drops!
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    It seems to be pretty normal for me to lose one pound every three weeks. Like, stay the exact same for two weeks and then finally drop a pound on the third. Sometimes it's slower than we want but we just have to be patient and consistent. If you don't lose for a couple months, then maybe take a look at where you can make some changes.