Sharing diaries for 1200-1400 calories per day

Options

Replies

• blakexx3
    blakexx3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me too! I eat in a wide range 1,000-2,000 depending on what I'm doing that day. Since I only measure things too I like to be a little on the lower end of things to account for any gaps.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. I eat about 1350/day give or take. I do log MOST of the time though the past month or two I had several days where I was lax. I do try to meet my protein, calcium, iron, and fiber macros every day. Some days I hit my fats but most days I am too low on fat and am trying to boost that. Potassium is sketchy because not all foods have the potassium included. You can add me, or you can just look at my diary.

Unfortunately my diary may be boring because a lot of days I eat the same things because when I find something I like, I eat it till I get sick of it because I'm too lazy to find alternatives. LOL.

I have only one rule (well, 2) rules about food: I have to absolutely love it, and I have to meet my macros as much as I can.
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »
    These are all very unhealthy calorie goals...

Really? You know the stats of everyone who responded?

Nope. Never claimed to. I speak only on behalf of myself.

Oops LOL I read this on my mobile phone so it looked like you were quoting me :blush:
    Hopefully this can be one of the very rare drama free threads!
  • Mducat82
    Mducat82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    me too
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. My calorie goal is 1270 but I usually eat a bit more than that after exercising. I am generally under 1500 calories though.
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey. You can add me. Same goal and open diary.
  • julie2407
    julie2407 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ashleydaniel843
    ashleydaniel843 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am between 1500-1700 and i have lost 7 lbs so far. i concentrate more on my proten intake and my carb intake the healthy ones and my fat percentage. i have figured out some pretty tasty ways to make it through the day without giving up everything completely. seems to be working. i would like to add some of you for motivation and idea purposes!
  • KBmoments
    KBmoments Posts: 193 Member
    Options

I've done my research on BMR and follow that as a guideline. I'm short and inactive and I lose a steady 0.5-1lbs a week and it's worked for 10 months.
    Nothing unhealthy about it.

Same for me :smile:
  • ferneyjayde
    ferneyjayde Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »

Really? You know the stats of everyone who responded?

Nope. Never claimed to. I speak only on behalf of myself.

Edited when I saw that you caught yourself. :smile:

• kyshayla
    kyshayla Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd love people to add me so I can get ideas. I often go under because I don't know what to eat.
  • bewarethedog
    bewarethedog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love seeing other people's diaries. I'm set at 1350 right now and try to stay around that for the most part.
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am set at 1260 a day. Add me as well!!
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am in that range of calories. 5'2"
  • TiffanyR71
    TiffanyR71 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    1200 for me - feel free to add me!
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I switched to 1200 calories, but now I am visiting friends so I have switched back to maintenance.
  • caitlynarnold
    caitlynarnold Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy this thread is getting some responses!! A little more about me, I'm 5'4 at about 137 pounds. 99% of my body fat lies on my tummy/lower back area. Like a nice inner tube :P Going to the beach in mid-June, and I had a reality check about neglecting healthy eating or working out. Lately I had been drinking wine or beer every night, snacking on junk food while working, and guzzling down coffee like my life depended on it. It's time to put an end to all this.

My goal is to lose 0.5 lbs per week, nothing too crazy.

I've read a bunch of y'all's About Me and Inspiration sections, you guys are awesome!
  • juicymisslucy
    juicymisslucy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Diary is open to friends and I average 1350 calories per day.
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'2 and in the 1200 range. I don't know if I have any good meal ideas though! :)