In a rut!!

Options
I am in an exercise rut. I have not done it in 3 days and for me that is bad. Im fighting off depression and anxiety with exercise just wondering what is something fun i could do at home after the babies go to bed. ( my husband is gonna be gone a while tonight)

Any suggestions? THANKS:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JenniferMann24
    Options
    I am in an exercise rut. I have not done it in 3 days and for me that is bad. Im fighting off depression and anxiety with exercise just wondering what is something fun i could do at home after the babies go to bed. ( my husband is gonna be gone a while tonight)

Any suggestions? THANKS:flowerforyou:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Dance, baby, Dance... I would dance just like in Risky Business, look silly and have fun!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! Dance! I do a video that is a mix between cardio kickboxing and dance and there's a portion where she says to "Shake it" and believe me I do. It's such a stress reliever and a good cario workout!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Yup, I totally agree with the others! DANCE!
    I dance to a CD my husband made for me of all my favorite fast oldies. It's fun, and I can watch tv too, so it's never boring!
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Turn your favorite music on and dance like no one's looking ~ and you care less if they were :laugh: Works for me every time!

Oh and Abs0830 ~ where'd you get a picture of my dog?!? I did a double take when I saw that pic because I coulda sworn it was Pugsley! :happy:
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!:happy:
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    Haha, i was totally going to say dance before I read all the comments. Look like we all think alike! :)