Recipe changing calories

TamaraLyn26
TamaraLyn26 Posts: 6 Member
Multiple times I have had the recipe saved with the proper nutrient information but when I try to add it it's only a portion of the calories but all the other information is correct. So if I increase the servings to equal the calories it then increases the other nutrient information. Is it just on my app? Is there something I can do to fix it?
Thanks

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I just changed one of my recipes on the website and it worked fine.. you need to post this in the help/support area..
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    This happens to me. After you create the recipe you are given two options; you can either save it and log it, or you can just save it. If I just save it, the calories are off when I try to log it at a later time. But if I save it and log it, the calories are correct, and they remain correct when you log it in the future.

If for whatever reason you don't want to log the recipe at that moment, it's very easy to just delete the entry. The calories will still be correct.

It's a little bit of a pain but definitely not the most difficult problem you could have.

This is what works for me. I hope it works for you too!
  • TamaraLyn26
    gia07 wrote: »
    I just changed one of my recipes on the website and it worked fine.. you need to post this in the help/support area..

I tried to post it there and it just kept telling me I wasn't allowed to
  • TamaraLyn26
    NaurielR wrote: »
    This happens to me. After you create the recipe you are given two options; you can either save it and log it, or you can just save it. If I just save it, the calories are off when I try to log it at a later time. But if I save it and log it, the calories are correct, and they remain correct when you log it in the future.

If for whatever reason you don't want to log the recipe at that moment, it's very easy to just delete the entry. The calories will still be correct.

It's a little bit of a pain but definitely not the most difficult problem you could have.

This is what works for me. I hope it works for you too!

You know I have only noticed the problem about 1/4 of the time and that's probably because I sometimes don't log it. I'll give that a try, thanks!