Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    When the uber driver calls you and asks where you are. I AM WHERE I ASKED YOU TO PICK ME UP ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD...actually, I am a nice person but that really does drive me nuts.

As apart time uber drivers would like to say that the map isn't always correct and it will tell us you are standing somewhere and you can be a block away. That's why we call we do t want to get cancelled on.

As for things that irritate me. Flies. Ugh
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    People who own way too many pets that they cannot take care of and they don't bother training. My neighbors own at least 6 dogs who escape at least once a day and then come after anyone who walks outside. I understand they're tiny little things, but 6 attacking Chihuahuas can do some damage to your ankles!

I do get a laugh when they finally realize the dogs got out and go chasing after them with pool floats to corral them with.....

Uggggh people who "rescue" cats and cant't afford to have them desexed but insist they're doing a good deed by 'rescuing' them, all the while adding to the flippin' problem.

Though I think that's rationally angry.

^^This!!

• bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    kika_mckee wrote: »
    When people say seen instead of saw. "You will never guess what I seen today"

This! Good to know am not the only one!
    I have heard it so many times, from people from all walks of professions, "I should have WENT...She should have CAME...." What????

Also, it is "ASK me a question," not "AXE me a question." "STRONG" not "SHTRONG"
  • tabixat
    tabixat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hearing people eat :angry:
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    People who walk right in front of you and cause you to have to get out of their way, when there is ample room for them to go around. One of these days I'm going to crash into them on purpose.
  • Superfun601
    Superfun601 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    People who use literately and never mean it in the correct context. Chewing sounds even from myself, internet trolls >< ;

Oh man, chewing!!! I perfer to not even sit by ppl with food!! What's with that?
  • shainasb310
    shainasb310 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Idiot drivers!
  • Superfun601
    Superfun601 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    nb23613 wrote: »
    Smacking lips and just noisy eaters in general...UGH!

i hear ya. Same thing noisy eaters. i leave the room

This!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    The 1-800-ASK-GARY personal injury lawyer commercials where the spokesperson talks about calling 1-800-AXE-GARY...I always imagine some guy named Gary is going to show up with an axe and go all Lizzie Borden on the guy who caused the accident.
  • Temeritas
    Temeritas Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Those of you that eat the last of m Captain Crunch!
  • monstalosta
    monstalosta Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    When this app doesn't let me like or comment...
    :#
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    When I am running on the greenway with my dog on a leash on my right side and people coming towards me, with their dogs on flexi leads, let their dog cross right in front of me to "say hi" to my dog. I have been tripped countless times by these dummies.
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    When all the stuff in my green smoothie floats to the top of the glass and I take in a big chewy mouthful of it.
  • hollie894
    hollie894 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Coleen Nolan.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Stubbing my toe. Instant pain and anger all in one.
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    People that let their dogs poop in my yard-then smile and wave at me leaving the poop
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    The 1-800-ASK-GARY personal injury lawyer commercials where the spokesperson talks about calling 1-800-AXE-GARY...I always imagine some guy named Gary is going to show up with an axe and go all Lizzie Borden on the guy who caused the accident.
    HaHaHa, now whenever I hear someone say "axe" I'll be thinking Lizzie Borden.

• Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Shia LaBeouf
  • shrinkingshreya
    shrinkingshreya Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    People who curse loudly in public, particularly around children.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When I hold the door open for a stranger in a public place and they look right at me as they open the other door beside me and continue inside