Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options
Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

Replies

• rgabby836
    rgabby836 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Rhetorical questions
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Nausea. Not sure why but it really pisses me off.
  • authip85
    authip85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    elena1025 wrote: »
    Texting, or putting makeup on while driving.....
    Yea seriously! Can't wait till you arrive at your destination to do that? I never understood that. Once saw a woman plucking eyebrows.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oops, typed up a whole bunch of things that I am 'rationally' angry about..

SO, my irrational rage is easily triggered by balloons. I hate latex balloons so much. If they squeak, that's it. If someone is rubbing balloons together on purpose it's all I can do not to lose it..