Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    women swearing

F****** annoying, right?
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    When I tell people I really don't like being touched, and then they touch me and it gets really uncomfortable. Did you think I was saying it just for the heck of it? Did you really need to test the statement I just made? No, please take my word for it.

Worst feeling ever. I hate being touched.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    I'm more than slightly bipolar so everything pisses me off at some point, especially traffic and doctors who are never on time.
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    women swearing

F****** annoying, right?

Too funny.......ffs.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    I had to laugh at this thread, because it seems we agree on a lot of things... so WHERE DO THESE AGGRAVATING PEOPLE COME FROM??? A lot of these things are just common sense :(

I just got back from grocery shopping and there were people just standing there with their carts blocking the aisle. Just casually, slowly looking for beans or whatever. I don't want to confront anyone about it so I have to move their cart for them, and they usually don't notice. Lost in thought I guess.... just.... please be aware of your surroundings, people.
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Mmm...and why is this? You don't like the words? NO, You would have just said you get angry at swearing. You specifically said you get at angry at women swearing,,,,,,,,,,why is that disgusting?
    Here is nice comfy couch, why you don't lie down and tell us all about it,,,,,,???? THen, we can swap places and I can talk about my pots and pans being in wrong places.......
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    People who are super late,
    People who make fun of others,
    Parking in no parking spots
    aNND rEeDN sTUF lIk ThIZ.....
  • akgeenaminto
    akgeenaminto Posts: 113 Member
    The juicy fruit commercial where they guy makes dart noises instead of talking. It is so vulgar I almost vomit. If I'm in control I shut off the TV.
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Getting my order wrong at a drive-thru
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    I just watched a scene in a TV show where they used electro paddles on a person who still had a heartbeat, then "brought them back" with chest compressions after they flatlined. Pised me right off. So much wrong.
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    elena1025 wrote: »
    Texting, or putting makeup on while driving.....

Fairly sure that's illegal in civilised countries.
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    People interrupting my breakfast. That's my time, stay the hell away from me and don't you dare come and start asking me stupid questions or, even worse, ask me to do something (exceptions may be made for medical emergencies)

Coffee is to be respected and savoured.
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    People who talk non-stop. I have this one coworker who just can't seem to ever shut up, and she's usually talking about herself.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    People who take forever to buy 5 thousand lottery scratch off tickets, then have the nerve to scratch at the counter and turn those in!! oh and people who suck at parking
  • DaFibble
    DaFibble Posts: 152 Member
    My own indecision about what to watch on Netflix. Sometimes I'll take 15 mins looking, start something, then suddenly turn it off and go back to searching! Argh.
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    People who take forever to buy 5 thousand lottery scratch off tickets, then have the nerve to scratch at the counter and turn those in!! oh and people who suck at parking

and they leave the scratch off dust on the counter. just grr

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member

and they leave the scratch off dust on the counter. just grr
    IKR!!! makes my blood boil
  • helsbelshms
    helsbelshms Posts: 93 Member
    People that walk 2-3 people wide on a sidewalk, and when they see me coming from the opposite direction, they don't get behind each other to let me continue walking on the sidewalk. Nope. Instead, I have to walk in the grass and go around them so they can keep walking beside each other. I think it's beyond rude.

I hate this, but I stand my ground. I walk right through the middle of them so they have to walk around me >:)
  • alexsondra34
    alexsondra34 Posts: 57 Member
    you know those people who think they are really funny and all of a sudden shout or blow in your ear?, i don't even think, i just turn around and hit the person, it's an involuntary reaction, i absolutely hate it.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    When I tell people I really don't like being touched, and then they touch me and it gets really uncomfortable. Did you think I was saying it just for the heck of it? Did you really need to test the statement I just made? No, please take my word for it.

This!!!