Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    slow *kitten* drivers

blackhat-loki-dokey.gif
  • christinarhodes37
    christinarhodes37 Posts: 1 Member
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    Listening to any human being eat a bowl of cereal.

Ahhaha!!! Yes
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    EZDUZIT68 wrote: »
    - Old people who don't know how to use the credit card swiper at the market
    - people who don't clean up after a meal
    - receptionists & office workers in a doctors office who loudly b**ch & moan about how terrible their jobs are.
    - people who won't stand up to let you in the aisle, but rather "shift their legs" a little thinking that should give you plenty of room
    - people who TALK LOUDLY ON THEIR CELL PHONES in public.

Lol! Nailed it! :D
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Oops, typed up a whole bunch of things that I am 'rationally' angry about..

SO, my irrational rage is easily triggered by balloons. I hate latex balloons so much. If they squeak, that's it. If someone is rubbing balloons together on purpose it's all I can do not to lose it..

Yes! This is legit here!
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    It makes me angry that when I was a kid, trix cereal was fruit shapes and now all I see are round colorful pieces of cereal because I became a silly.rabbit... and trix ARE for kids

Haha! :p

When I first started reading this, I was thinking "OMG, I totally agree that it's BS that the fruit shapes are gone and now it's just stupid balls!" Then I finished...lmao!
  • nb23613
    nb23613 Posts: 36 Member
    edited April 2015
    Smacking lips and just noisy eaters in general...UGH!
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Traffic
  • ashleysingleton42
    ashleysingleton42 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    When I tell people I really don't like being touched, and then they touch me and it gets really uncomfortable. Did you think I was saying it just for the heck of it? Did you really need to test the statement I just made? No, please take my word for it.
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    when people dont push their trash down the garbage chute..it pisses me off. i actually take it personally.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    My almost 3 y.o. splashing and getting water all over the bathroom floor when he's taking a bath...he's only 3 and he's just having fun and doesn't really know any better...but it makes me mad as all hell...
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    My almost 3 y.o. splashing and getting water all over the bathroom floor when he's taking a bath...he's only 3 and he's just having fun and doesn't really know any better...but it makes me mad as all hell...

THIS!
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Cougar Town, Jeff Dunham, and people not using their turn signals.

Yes to all of these things! Especially the Cougar Town...I don't know why I hate it so much, but even the commercials make me want to break all of the television sets so that I never have to experience watching them again.
  • trailrunner81
    trailrunner81 Posts: 227 Member
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    Listening to any human being eat a bowl of cereal.

@ephiemarie Im glad Im not alone!