Now's the time Challenge

Options
Hi All,
We're all trying to lose weight. Nothing better than a challenge that starts now.
I've just started the focus t25 and am loving it but I'd like to say that today was my first official day of being good to myself. so I'm keeping this particular challenge on till 31st may- I hope to reach my goal by then... Wait.. I don't hope.. I will work towards it... Who's joining in?

Replies

• DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ok so no one replied.... i just started the focus t25 yesterday and today I also started the insanity max 30. Will be doing it everyday... who's up for a beach body challenge
  • slowandsteady13
    slowandsteady13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it!! Wanna be accountable-buddies?! I've started and stopped t25 one too many times. Trying to stay with it this time.
  • spx911
    spx911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've started and stopped T25 3 different times. Starting over again today. I have my adult daughter doing it with me this time so maybe with her to work out with and some accountability online I can get all the way through this time.
    First time I completed through week 3 of Beta and had good results. 2nd and 3rd times I only did first two weeks of Alpha and was not as disciplined.
  • DeFYneME
    Options
    I'm in:) for bith
  • MissBee_
    MissBee_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive just started t25, add me if you like!
  • GettinFit_11
    GettinFit_11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just finished day 2. The complete 5 week alpha round takes me right up to my friends wedding - perfect timing. I'd love some T25 buddies since I plan to rock the full alpha/beta/gamma!
  • AngelFire404
    AngelFire404 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started T25 on Monday with the 1600 calorie diet. I'm loving the work outs. I attempted Insanity last year, but stopped after about 2 weeks and made excuses about not having the time. No more excuses for me. I'm in!
  • DeFYneME
    Options
    Welcome AngelFire!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I started a challenge with some of my MFP friends 'strive for 5' - we're aiming to lose 5lbs in next 5 weeks :smile:
    The aim is to have a deficit of 300-500 cals a day and get moving as much as possible (in my case that 20k steps/10 miles a day) :smiley:
    Hoping you get lots of joiners :smiley:
  • donut0420
    donut0420 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last week of Alpha round right now. This program kicks my *kitten* (and I missed 2 days this week - the first I've missed since starting!). I'm so excited to start Beta next week, that I'm doubling down today and tomorrow to catch up. I just finished today's double session. :smile:
  • DeFYneME
    Options
    donut0420 wrote: »
    I'm in my last week of Alpha round right now. This program kicks my *kitten* (and I missed 2 days this week - the first I've missed since starting!). I'm so excited to start Beta next week, that I'm doubling down today and tomorrow to catch up. I just finished today's double session. :smile:

Nice!!! Welcome... Isn't the double session fun?