No other way to put it...the girls are X-LARGE! LOL

Options
LOL, sorry I didn't know what else to say to grab your attention.

I am really interested in jogging/running, but I am a full-figured woman up top. Don't want to put an eye out or end up having chronic back pain. Any suggestions? I'm open to almost any idea. Some people have told me to tape them down, wear a sports bra plus a shirt with built-in support. Walking would be an okay alternative, but I really wanna run!!!!

Thanks in advance,
Tam :)

Replies

• Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    lol I'm curious about this too!! I want to go jogging without the jiggling lol
  • jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    I wear a regular bra plus a sports bra over it and it helps me.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I have 38DD's and I wear two sports bras at once. Just make sure they come up high to stop the upward bounce and it shouldn't hurt at all.
  • DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    lol!! ok funny title.
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    yea you have to double-up on the bras..
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    wear a sports bra one size smaller, also some girls in class wore two bras, underwire and sports bra.
  • wannabefit4life
    Options
    I wear a regular bra AND a sports bra. A tight shirt helps too :)
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    I have 38 D's....not necessarily the ideal for running. You just have to find the right bra! I suggest something with an underwire. I bought my favorite running bra at Walmart of all places...it's Danskin brand. $11.00 and it's fabulous! Champion is another great brand for supportive running bras. I suggest you do the jump test when you try them on...to make sure they work for you!
  • SueN113
    SueN113 Posts: 46
    Options
    I wear a regular bra and a sports bra over it. It is usually enough to feel comfortable.
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    I wear a regular bra plus a sports bra over it and it helps me.

I do the same and it's not too bad. I think mine are over qualified for the x-large category though. (lol!)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, but I can't even find a sports bra to fit mine. All the sports bras I find are too small or not supportive enough. UGH!!
  • alpepp
    alpepp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    38DDDs here and they love the Enell sports bra. I'm running my first 5k on Friday and I won't have the bounce! (P.S. they are pricy but 1000% worth it!)
  • Boz1625
    Boz1625 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Sports Bras are the ONLY way to go. They offer a wide variety of bras for just about anyone, any size. I have three of the FIONA styles, which feature an adjustable strap, that you can actually adjust from the front! I wouldn't wear anything else.

They are a bit pricey, but sometimes you can find last years colors on clearance for around $20-$30 at REI Outlets.
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have to wear a regular bra, a sports bra and a tank with built in support... those puppies will stay in place! LOL
  • shmoejo
    shmoejo Posts: 37
    Options
    i wear a sports bra one size too small then 2 sports tanks with built in bras and i am a 40 dd.. or i was. then i had minimal chance of knocking myself out haha..
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Victoria secret makes heavy duty TIGHT ones. that hold the girls down, I really want one, they are about 45 -50 dollars. but totally awesome.

I would also try to build a little muscle under your Girls. lol Do the chest press at the gym or something, the more muscle you have under there the more Firm and less jiggly they will be.
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Options
    i wear two sports bras and my neck actually gets sore because of them...but i run anyways! it motivates me to go and run and get the damn things off as soon as possible :pp
  • MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Options
    :smile: Thanks ladies!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra and 2 sprts bras. It really seems to help.
  • MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Options
    @MELISHA82 ahahahaha ikr glad to see you logged in today!