60 pounds down! photos

Options
tayortoeknee
tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
Hey! So i don't have much time but I really wanted to make a post - my last one was at 30 pounds down!
I originally was taking progress pics in an outfit i wanted to fit in (that's why it's so tight, i wasn't walking around looking like that!) but I've since grown way out of it so I have been taking progress pics with different clothes.

Here are my stats:

Average weight lost a week: 1.13lbs

Height: 5'7.5"

Start:
Weight: 226
Bra: 36D (but with a bra extender on the most wide hooks...so like a 40B if I actually shopped I bet :P)
Waist: 37in
Hips: 48in
Pants size: 18 (could have been 20 if I was being honest)
Shirt size: rare large/XL

Current:
Weight: 166
Bra: 34D
Waist: 30.5in
Hips: 38in
Pants size: 12
Shirt size: Small/Medium/the rare large

I was originally shooting for 160 (5 pounds into the healthy zone - which I'm a pound off from now!). But now I'm going for 150-155 I think, get myself more towards the middle. :) Good luck to everyone!

-Toni

etjorjvhg5ph.png

April 2015 not 2014 OOPS!

bshlwb6fkxpl.png
lu5q0gh198z5.png

54740736.png

Replies

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats your hard work paid off

29509743.png
  • Kristinmc21
    Kristinmc21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
    you should be soo proud of yourself
  • cherniak2002
    cherniak2002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, 60 lbs in 3 months is amazing! What did you change?
  • tayortoeknee
    Options
    OH GOSH not three months. a year and three months! slow going compared to lots! stupid fingers.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • tayortoeknee
    Options
    thanks everyone! I was feeling so down and big earlier and took these and I'm so glad I did, i was so surprised!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You look so tight & fit! Thanks for posting this today - you've inspired me to keep going with my slow & steady progress. Seeing everyone else posting about their giant numbers can be discouraging!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great work! And thanks for the detailed stats.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the awesome work! Thank you for the inspiration! :)
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow wonderful job! You look great!
  • sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow your "Before" stats are almost EXACTLY like mine, down to the height, weight, and clothing size (except for bra size). I just started on this journey (for the 3rd time) and you're inspiring! Did you incorporate a lot of exercise as well or was this mostly through diet?
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great!
  • Hollisamara
    Hollisamara Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great transformation :)
  • chelseylee08
    chelseylee08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow well done !!
  • tayortoeknee
    Options
    Wow your "Before" stats are almost EXACTLY like mine, down to the height, weight, and clothing size (except for bra size). I just started on this journey (for the 3rd time) and you're inspiring! Did you incorporate a lot of exercise as well or was this mostly through diet?

for the whole first year of my weightloss I exercised really regularly with fitnessblender.com, about every other day. And I did a looot of walking. The last four months, when I went back to uni, I let it go to the wayside and focused on diet, but I have a year and a half old to chase around! Now that it's summer again I'm going to be getting back into the swing of things.

It's so cool finding these threads with someone of similar stats!
    This is the first time I felt like an 'after', I can't wait to actually get to my goal!
  • emilyrigh
    emilyrigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results. You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!