Tips to build that booty

Options
13»

Replies

• kikichewie
    kikichewie Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You can do hip thrusts, glute bridges, clamshells, donkey kicks and hip abductions at home in addition to the squats and lunges.
  • my_jennaration
    my_jennaration Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    kikichewie wrote: »
    You can do hip thrusts, glute bridges, clamshells, donkey kicks and hip abductions at home in addition to the squats and lunges.

Thank you! I actually found a video online that does most of those and was going to try it out tonight.
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys! I can't really squat heavy right now as I don't have a gym membership and just have free weights.. but I'm saving to buy my own equipment. But I have found that as of right now my own body weight is more than enough to wear me out. haha Thank you all so much!

I just responded in another thread with the same answer... Fitnessblender.com has a Booty Bootcamp program for only $6.99! The workouts are on YouTube and are free themselves, you are just paying for the program schedule really, and that's a good deal. You can do it in your own home. I'm doing their 8-week Fat Loss program and loving it (in week 6)... I'm noticing a difference in my butt with just this program.

• kikichewie
    kikichewie Posts: 276 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Someone on another thread reminded me that there is a chapter in Strong Curves with a 12-week home routine (three different workouts per week, four weeks each). You only need minimal equipment. Looks pretty good to me!
  • dirtydirtysouf
    dirtydirtysouf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys! I can't really squat heavy right now as I don't have a gym membership and just have free weights.. but I'm saving to buy my own equipment. But I have found that as of right now my own body weight is more than enough to wear me out. haha Thank you all so much!
    Since u have limited weight just go high rep....3-4 sets of 20-25 body weight will get ur muscles burning
  • dominicyu
    dominicyu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wide stance sumo deadlifts.
  • my_jennaration
    Options
    dominicyu wrote: »
    Wide stance sumo deadlifts.

I did some of these as part of my work out the other night.. I noticed them in my thighs a lot but I haven't really felt sore in my glutes..
  • my_jennaration
    Options
    kikichewie wrote: »
    Someone on another thread reminded me that there is a chapter in Strong Curves with a 12-week home routine (three different workouts per week, four weeks each). You only need minimal equipment. Looks pretty good to me!

I found these online and need to print it off! Thank you
  • my_jennaration
    Options

I just responded in another thread with the same answer... Fitnessblender.com has a Booty Bootcamp program for only $6.99! The workouts are on YouTube and are free themselves, you are just paying for the program schedule really, and that's a good deal. You can do it in your own home. I'm doing their 8-week Fat Loss program and loving it (in week 6)... I'm noticing a difference in my butt with just this program.
    Sounds interesting. I am doing some of their exercises I found on youtube already! I really liked them and even though they were short they KILLED my legs! :)