I'm back hopefully to stay!

Options
Hi I'm Michelle. I've been on here before and lost 100 pounds. Well I got lazy stopped going to the gym and stopped eating healthy and now I've gained almost all my weight back! I'm ready to get back on track and feel physically and mentally healthy again. Today I took the first step and went back to the gym. I could only do 30 min on the elliptical And felt like I was gunna die!!! It's a start. Would like to meet some new friends on here so we can support each other in this journey.

Replies

• Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    We are in the same place! I'll add you!!!
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Chantel and the first thing I want say is no not hopefuly to stay you are going to stay woman lol. I know how frustrating that can be lose and gain back and forth. Well we have to finally have had enough and we must stop quitting I'm done with that what about you? We can do this and I am getting close to my first goal and that shows me it can be done and I an so tired of having to start all over again. I am greatful in a way for my mistakes because they have taught me a thing or two and made me stronger. So if you want a friend they with be on you like white on rice or brown I should say then bring it on my friend and let's get started.
  • 2BaNewMe2
    2BaNewMe2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I too gained the 30 back that I lost on here before. Feel free to add me.
  • natedoglara
    natedoglara Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you started again, good luck- get where u want to be.
  • mrnickels
    mrnickels Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you !!!