My Flavoured Water

sashamolloy96
sashamolloy96 Posts: 12 Member
edited April 2015 in Recipes
This is my 'Titan Infusion Bottle' I bought from Amazon.
Inside I have:
3 lemons chopped
1/3 cucumber chopped
10-15 mint leaves
I have been doing this for about 8 days now and I feel amazing and my skin has cleared up so much AND I DONT FEEL HUNGRY ALL THE TIME

Replies

• LeoL87
    LeoL87 Posts: 127 Member
    Hi Sasha,

is that water with lemon?
  • sashamolloy96
    edited April 2015
    ryu8719 wrote: »
    Hi Sasha,

is that water with lemon?

Hiya yes lemon, cucumber and mint leaves, it's great
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    My organs work pretty good as far as I know... I feed it food and alot of filter plain water...
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    If you need a detox, you need an MD, cause your liver and kidneys must be failing. Otherwise, detoxes are a hoax.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    how much did this magical cleanse kit from amazon cost?
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    We're back on detoxes again? Your body detoxes naturally, now if you like water flavored that way fine. I have a fruit infuser and I love it but I wouldn't call adding fruit to it making it a detox.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    how much fairy dust is in that drink?
  • sashamolloy96
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    how much did this magical cleanse kit from amazon cost?

£8
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    I'll just leave this here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse

Detox waters often contain natural diuretics, which make you pee a lot and might help with water weight/bloat, but they don't detox anything or cause weight loss. If it tastes good and helps you get your water in, then great. But I would shy away from the "detox" label since it's doing nothing of the sort.
  • sashamolloy96
    I understand this is not a detox now! I certainly feel a hell of a lot better with this recipe.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Aw... now I want some cucumbers with lemon squeezed all over... and hot sauce on them too... :yum:

tumblr_m02uakKu8o1rocz98o1_500.jpg
  • Hornsby
    edited April 2015
    My Flavoured Water

Well played.

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

• sashamolloy96
    edited April 2015
    No need for the sarcasm guys!!

Just wanted to share my find
  • Hornsby
    No need for the sarcasm guys!!

Just wanted to share my find

Just meant in fun. Promise.

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    I drink cucumber water (no lemon since it's bad for my teeth) and enjoy it. Definitely makes the water taste more crisp and fresh. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Aw... now I want some cucumbers with lemon squeezed all over... and hot sauce on them too... :yum:

tumblr_m02uakKu8o1rocz98o1_500.jpg

Since I cut down on a lot of salt .. my tastes bud love love hot sauce on everything...
    This looks weird, but sort of looks tasty too... :):):)
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Ok, I must be slow or not reading into this properly. I just took it as a water bottle with a doohickey attachment that allows you to add fruits/veggies/whatever to create a flavored water. I don't see where detox is a factor. I have a pitcher I keep in the fridge that has an infuser so I have flavored water at the ready. My favorite is pineapple, strawberries, lime and a few sprigs of the stevia I am growing.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    I don't know.....I just ate you know solid foods and lost 120 pounds!! ;)

Detox is a joke!!
  • goldfishgoo
    goldfishgoo Posts: 67 Member
    I understand this is not a detox now! I certainly feel a hell of a lot better with this recipe.

B) I haven't added cucumber to my water but I do juice a lemon in the morning for my tea. I don't care what it is called: detox, hoax, or a placebo effect. All I know is I do feel better and not so drained. I'll have to try your flavored water. It sounds tasty. I'm trying very hard to give up soda.

• goldfishgoo
    goldfishgoo Posts: 67 Member
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I drink cucumber water (no lemon since it's bad for my teeth) and enjoy it. Definitely makes the water taste more crisp and fresh. :)

Anything to make water taste better is worth a try! I know sodas and other sugary drinks are not good for me. I just hate plain water. The infused non-sugar/artifical flavors are certainly far better.