second try

On March 3rd 2014 I started to watch what I eat. I was 39 and weight 218.7 pounds. For the first time I saw my self as fat. So I decided to change a bit at least. I did super good for about 7 months lost 30 pounds. I was super happy. Then thd holidays came and went at bound I found my self again weighting 215 pounds. No more I am here to make a life change and today the 3rd day I have been doing this, it's been a hard day.
I want something fitting and sweet really bad. I am also walking in the evenings. My gone is to go down to 150 pounds. Let see how I do this time around.

Replies

• DonnaHilston
    DonnaHilston Posts: 21 Member
    If you really want to do it you will. Please remember this is NOT a "diet", it is a lifestyle change!!

• lorislosingit
    lorislosingit Posts: 32 Member
    Hang in there! You can do this! Is there something you can have to satisfy your sweet tooth without messing up your calories?
  • Oyervidez
    Oyervidez Posts: 4 Member
    I just had some natural box dark chocolate pretzel pops. They are the size of woppers. I had 8 of them it was 130 of my calories. But I have to have stuff like that or I will break this.