Nude beaches opinions?

Replies

• rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Well if BigLifter comes with me. I'll walk the nude beach. ;)
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    rdouma73 wrote: »
    Well if BigLifter comes with me. I'll walk the nude beach. ;)

Hey - just, please, don't sneeze. :p
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    :)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited April 2015
    Not for me. I wish it were because i'd like to use a sauna, but i'm too self conscious

eta: I am a nevernude. There are literally dozens of us.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    edited April 2015
    I am all for it. All I can say though is to those who say there wouldn't likely be a lot to see that they'd like or they would shudder at looking at certain people, don't go. You don't belong there and quite honestly, and you are not welcome. You clearly don't understand nudism.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited April 2015
    try looking up www.AANR.com... It shows all your clothing optional resorts (places where you have the option of being clothed or not), nudist clubs, and non-landed clubs (clubs with not a set place but just travel around to other resorts mostly). Every state has a couple I guarentee it. Its not how you look, it is how it (walking around nude) makes you feel. I raised my sons in this environment during the summer weekends and now they are accepting, non-judemental young adults. :-)
  • ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    Annr wrote: »
    try looking up www.AANR.com... It shows all your clothing optional resorts (places where you have the option of being clothed or not), nudist clubs, and non-landed clubs (clubs with not a set place but just travel around to other resorts mostly). Every state has a couple I guarentee it. Its not how you look, it is how it (walking around nude) makes you feel. I raised my sons in this environment during the summer weekends and now they are accepting, non-judemental young adults. :-)

Thanks <3

• ranyy12
    sizzle74 wrote: »
    I am all for it. All I can say though is to those who say there wouldn't likely be a lot to see that they'd like or they would shudder at looking at certain people, don't go. You don't belong there and quite honestly, and you are not welcome. You clearly don't understand nudism.
    <3
  • ranyy12
    Annr wrote: »

Thanks

• ranyy12
    Personally I choose to be clothed. Others can be naked on the beach if they want I don't mind. I think we are a bit uptight about nakedness anyway.

Might have to draw the line at naked food shopping though. The thought of strangers dangling their bits in the fresh produce would be a step to far for me. Mind you seeing as how a woman got asked to leave Tesco because she was wearing pyjamas makes me think that I won't have to worry about nudists in there for a while yet.

thanks

• ranyy12
    LisaMahlet wrote: »
    You are gorgeous !

<3

• ranyy12
    suruda wrote: »
    I remember in Greece, you could always tell who the American and British were by the tan bodies with sunburned boobs! :wink: Good entertainment for sure!
    Thanks
  • ranyy12
    I love tanning naked. Remember to put on lots of SPF, I use SPF 30 and apply it often.
    Thanks
  • ranyy12
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Wear plenty of sunscreen. I got a terrible sunburn on my honeymoon in Greece while sunbathing topless (not nude), since certain body parts that seldom see the light of day were exposed.

I've been to nude beaches. They've been populated mostly by aging hippies. I prefer to leave a bit to the imagination.

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    I see nothing wrong with it. I've never been to an official nude beach but I swim and chill at the Yuba River nekkid every summer with other people around - no matter what size I am at the time (f' 'em!). The feeling of swimming naked in the cool river on a hot day is one of life's greatest pleasures.
  • ranyy12
    Not sure how I feel about that. I'm personally not shy, but I don't want to keep my eyes closed from seeing others bending over... :s

B)

• ranyy12
    This will probably sound mean, but there are some visions that just sear the retinas out of your eyes, such as viewing some people that should not be naked in public, and that includes me.....
  • ranyy12
    I see nothing wrong with it. I've never been to an official nude beach but I swim and chill at the Yuba River nekkid every summer with other people around - no matter what size I am at the time (f' 'em!). The feeling of swimming naked in the cool river on a hot day is one of life's greatest pleasures.

thanks

• almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    I feel uncomfortable wearing a sports bra or bikini. I wear long pants all year long. I would prob pass out if I tried to be nude in public.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    To be honest, looking around at a mall you get more sexual vibes than at a nudist resort. (one that has rules and respects everyone). I agree that if you are thinking that sexual situations are around every corner at a "nudist Colony".....then its not for you. To each his own. The most important thing to take from a nudist resort, or beach is that the nude form does not equate sex. Its just a state of being.