New at this

Options
Hey, I'm Dana, new at this! I have hit the age of 30 and have noticed that it's becoming harder to drop the weight like it used to be... At 30, I still want to have me 18-21 year old body weight! I'm 5'11 and I hit my highest of 203lbs. I want to do it the healthy weigh and lose weight... No starving diets! I want to change my eating lifestyle

Replies

• sarahjjock
    sarahjjock Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Welcome!! I just started this today! I'm about to turn 31 and had my first child 10 months ago. Since then I have been having a hard time losing the baby weight. Goodluck!
  • squishygirl597
    squishygirl597 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new and I never knew how much my calories in my food I am really surprised
  • squishygirl597
    squishygirl597 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Dana, new at this! I have hit the age of 30 and have noticed that it's becoming harder to drop the weight like it used to be... At 30, I still want to have me 18-21 year old body weight! I'm 5'11 and I hit my highest of 203lbs. I want to do it the healthy weigh and lose weight... No starving diets! I want to change my eating lifestyle
    sarahjjock wrote: »
    Welcome!! I just started this today! I'm about to turn 31 and had my first child 10 months ago. Since then I have been having a hard time losing the baby weight. Goodluck!

• abev1016
    abev1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome this app is awesome it holds you accountable and you meet awesome people who cheer you on ... You can add me if you like .. Good luck!