Any good meal replacement smoothies?

My name is Adriana! Anyone know of any good, healthy smoothie recipes that I can consume as meals. I have a hard time sitting down and eating breakfast and lunch and the way to go for me are smoothies. I have a few smoothies I love but wanna know of any other recipes out there :)ds5xa1e7k0rj.jpg

Replies

• tabixat
    tabixat Posts: 60 Member
    Cool, would love to swap sometime! One that I love is spinach + avocado + chocolate protein powder + blueberries + almond milk + honey + a hint of cayenne pepper. Its flavourful, filling, and packed with superfoods!

Another smoothie that's suprisingly delicious is: almond milk + greek yogurt + beets + spinach. The beets froth up to become a yummy pink smoothie that ends up tasting a lot like strawberry ice cream! Plus tons of iron for anyone out there with anemia (like me)
  • justfenix
    justfenix Posts: 30 Member
    My fav is chocolate protein powder, Almond milk, a banana and blackberry ice cubes. (Pureed blackberries thrown into ice cube tray). The frozen blackberries make it rich and thick like a shake. Yummy decadence without the cheating. I also do this with strawberries and have a caramel protein powder that I add frozen peaches to.
  • love7adrie
    love7adrie Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    @justfenix Those sound delicious, I have yet to use blackberries in any of my smoothies. The caramel and peaches is intriguing to me! :) Thank you so much!
  • love7adrie
    love7adrie Posts: 3 Member
    @tabixat I have heard of adding cayenne to the smoothies but have been scared to try! I'll be brave this weekend and try it out. Thank you! I'll be leaving you a green smoothie for you shortly if you don't already have a go to green smoothie. :)