Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    DeeTee68 wrote: »
    I have a few, but the one I can remember right now, and the most recent that has set me off is when people get pissy because a person says they are from America 'You are from the USA, not America. America is a continent!' *kitten*. The continents are SOUTH and NORTH America. There are two, so you can't just say 'America' when speaking of a continent, you have to specify it.

Americans in general. The world does not revolve around you .

People who generalize about Americans. There are 300 million of us. We're probably not all alike.
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I have a few, but the one I can remember right now, and the most recent that has set me off is when people get pissy because a person says they are from America 'You are from the USA, not America. America is a continent!' *kitten*. The continents are SOUTH and NORTH America. There are two, so you can't just say 'America' when speaking of a continent, you have to specify it.

I wonder what percentage of people on this forum are from the United States. :lol:
  • jazzsax69
    jazzsax69 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Overpriced booze at the bar!
  • DeeTee68
    DeeTee68 Posts: 198 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I wonder what percentage of people on this forum are from the United States. :lol:

Too many, Feed them the bait and reel them in ;)
  • iamangrydoug
    Options

Too many, Throw them the bait and reel them in ;)

When people complain about something, but remain in the situation.
  • DeeTee68
    Options

Keep biting it amuses me
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Water weight. It is an irrational anger, because rationally I know it's water weight, I have all the symptoms of water weight, I've not eaten enough for it to be anything but water weight, and it will go away, so it's rationally explainable, but still makes me irrationally angry that I'm a puffy, fluffy chubber this morning.
  • DeeTee68
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »

When someone's selfie reminds me of an 80's song.

When someone's Avatar makes me think "look how macho I am, im holding guns cool or what"
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Duckface. It shouldn't, it isn't my picture, but I just want to slap it.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

^I hate that too^

1) Being inexplicably logged out of an app that was working yesterday. :#
    2) Intro offers that bury the fact that there's an auto renewal so deep you can't find it and then have to argue with them to cancel it.

• slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    4-way stops and the person with the right of way motions for me to go. Once I realize this, there is traffic so I can't go. Dude, you are not helping!
  • DeeTee68
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »

Kind of like a nasty protein fart that you're stuck sniffing at.

Which you do often I should think
  • iamangrydoug
    Options
    People with an ugly personality.
  • DeeTee68
    Options
    People with an ugly personality.

Look in the mirror hun
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    slw5X5 wrote: »
    4-way stops and the person with the right of way motions for me to go. Once I realize this, there is traffic so I can't go. Dude, you are not helping!

Oh, anyone who ignored road rules by trying to be polite! Like people who have right of way but wave you through. I get that they think they're being nice, but seriously, just follow the road rules and the world is a happier place.
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    0511bcdcb03e79614969ce4ce898a89cef91fa-wm.jpg

Let it go.

I see what you did there lol!

• bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Walkways/hallways
    a.Co-workers/people standing talking, but taking up the whole way, giving no place to maneuver through. I hate walking right through/in the middle the group
    b.Person A at one end of the hallway yelling out to person B on the other end of the hallway. Why not just walk up to person B or do nothing at all?
    c.Flip-Flop/shoe/Slipper wearers that do not pick up feet while walking
  • Temeritas
    Temeritas Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Waffles getting cold no sooner than when you pull them from the toaster!!!
  • Michelle4588
    Michelle4588 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    People who talk during movies, eat your damn skittles and shut up!
  • S4Lyons
    S4Lyons Posts: 147 Member
    Options