Huge success story in today's news!

Options
Hey everyone

This is just awe-inspiring! I'm trying to do the same but with less weight to lose. I'm sticking a picture of this lady on my fridge!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1388661/Beth-Wheeler-orders-size-12-wedding-dress--SLIMS-squeeze-it.html

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. The only thing about that is, when I buy something small as an incentive, I never get down to that size. Haha.
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing...I love her husband's quote about getting less then he bargained for. Adorable!!! :):)
  • MaylanK
    MaylanK Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!

When there's a will, there's a way, eh? :D
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    " The petite brunette then ordered her dream wedding dress - a white satin and lace gown which was 18 sizes smaller than her usual outfits. "

WOW!!!!!!!!! That is incredible! Good for her!!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring- I have a dress hung up in my room but it is only 2 sizes smaller.

I also have a goal dress to fit into for my work christmas party- that is 3 sizes smaller than I am.
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    She is so cute, wow what a difference.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    WOW...that is incredible!!!
  • flower1988
    flower1988 Posts: 9
    Options
    that is amazing, i really hope she can keep it all off and be healthy now.
    i'm trying to do the same but on a smaller scale also- i'm currently around 19st and i just want to lose 1 or 2 st before my big day in july- hoping i can do it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!