Are you addicted to MFP?

Options

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I am addicted and check this dozens of times per day vs. only a few with facebook.
  • tmacs
    tmacs Posts: 60
    Options
    Too funny, I was thinking this exact same thing today! I <3 MFP...
  • xoxokryssie
    xoxokryssie Posts: 50
    Options
    I totally am! But i think it's a great thing! :) Much more useful than beinf addicted to Facebook.
  • AmanduhB
    AmanduhB Posts: 3
    Options
    yes on all accounts lol. too bad the app for iphone doesnt let you check diaries!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Funny thing...I think most people on MFP are straight up addicts! I was just reading a post from a guy who is complaining that it is such a pain to log everything...lol. I had such a different reaction when I first joined, I found it to be exciting and fun! (go figure). I think you are either crazy addicted to MFP, or it doesn't really move you. Yeah, I am on MFP waaaaay more than FB, I hardly even go there anymore...and I am on MFP first thing in the morning ... intermittently all day, and last thing before bed. Oh and I forgot to mention that when I am not on MFP on my computer, I am for sure on my phone checking the latest comment via email!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Why yes, yes I am. :love:
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    lol now I will log in everyday to the point where my calculation of food is obsessive. But I just want to make sure I am as accurate as possible. lol

Meeeeee tooooo!!!! just want to be on point ...EVERYDAY ;).. the best addiction... I hardly check facebook anymore.

:glasses: ahem... um... if my boss :ohwell: is reading this somehow.:sad: ... My response is "WHAT CHU TALKING BOUT WILLIS?" :noway:
  • chris_elizabeth
    chris_elizabeth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Absolutely addicted ! Haha
    But can't have a better addiction!

Hope everyones week is going well! :)
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I confess I am addicted. There could be worse addictions though. =)
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Can't think of ANY other thing I would rather be addicted to!! :happy:
  • BeastieGirl
    BeastieGirl Posts: 76
    Options
    Me too and it's a lot nicer than facebook, sometimes people post really offensive personal opinions on FB, but here it's very supportive and totally honest about how hard it is to lose weight and get fit.

My only gripe is that I wish I could log calories burned with my strength training, especially after the killer session I had today lol!

I guess I'll just have to invest in a Polar monitor :smile:

4819602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    yes.... I am an addict!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I'm an addict :) and love every minute of it!
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes I am totally addicted I love this sight and just got my cousin to join...I have the app on my phone too so I am never away from MFP its my new best friend!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Same here - It keeps me focused and motivated, so... I'm not complaining. I hardly ever use FB anymore either!

5491367.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • zumba66girl
    zumba66girl Posts: 136
    Options
    Yes I have a new family with all my MFP Friends.....they are here for me and I am here for them........Check Facebook maybe once a day.....on MFP hours a night catching up with all I missed while at work during the day.....have fun and enjoy your time with MFP. It is priceless!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I deactivated my FB account months ago, in the past few days I will say that I am logging in more and more on the regular. MFP is the new FB! lol Plus, the people over here are way nicer.

Plus I have the phone app so I can always log my calories and it helps when I can't log in on the web so my log in days add up too! :happy:
  • falonjohle
    falonjohle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    yessss!!! i am addicted!! I have it up all day
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    totally! MFP has replaced FB on my 'most frequently visited' web page!
  • Rviernow
    Rviernow Posts: 16
    Options
    Facebook is blocked at work, so I come here. Keeps me in touch with the outside world and i can get dinner ideas!