Some of your weirder creations :D

Options
2»

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    That first picture you posted looks identical to Dunkin Donut's glazed donut breakfast sandwich! Oh my goodness, that thing was lovely.
    Anywho, here's my list:
    -Yogurt (either plan vanilla, or a greek fruit version) mixed with powdered peanut butter.
    -Same yogurt as above, but mixed with hemp hearts.
    -Guacamole and tuna fish (instead of using mayonnaise)
    -American cheese slice with a piece of dark chocolate
    -Toast with bacon, chocolate, and peanut butter (add marshmallows if you really want to enhance the experience)
    -Nacho cheese sauce mixed with a little bit of hot sauce, ketchup, and mayonnaise
    I know there's more, but that's all I can remember at the moment!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Actually, I feel the need to add this:
    If you're at either Cold Stone Creamery, a frozen yogurt shop, or anywhere else that allows you to mix ice creams and toppings, I don't get any toppings. Instead, I mix every single flavor ice cream or yogurt they have (No sorbet or tart yogurts, that will ruin this), and what you will have is a super fun mix of exciting flavors that somehow taste amazing together (if you stir it they all blend into one mind blowing creation with occasional hints of certain prominent flavors every here and there).
    My ideal mix involves cookies & cream, peanut butter, cotton candy, coconut, and anything else. Really, you must try this next time you go to one of these places!
  • manders_b
    manders_b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    kimw91 wrote: »
    ... my blueberry jam, fried egg and spinach sandwich. Which, btw, was great.

This^^

I put orange marmalade on toasted egg and cheese sandwiches.

Also, I occasionally make pb&j pizzas - store bought or homemade pizza dough rolled out, smear on peanut butter, then completely cover the peanut butter with jelly (if you don't, the pb burns) and bake at 450F for about 10 minutes or until the crust is cooked. So gooey and delicious!