Gym wankers

Replies

• _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    _m0lly wrote: »
    200.gif

I WANNA DO IT!

My gym has one of these, much harder than they look. But I'm way too cool to be busting my face on one of those wooden dowels.

They do look difficult but pain = gain! I'd much rather use this than the bog standard step machines, yawn.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    200.gif

I WANNA DO IT!

My gym has one of these, much harder than they look. But I'm way too cool to be busting my face on one of those wooden dowels.

They do look difficult but pain = gain! I'd much rather use this than the bog standard step machines, yawn.

Jacobs ladder is very difficult. I have tried this machine a fews times in the pass. Maybe its easier now that I weigh way less than when I attempted it.

• Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    mlpettit wrote: »
    I'm assuming you have consent to take photos of these people?
    who cares
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Gym-Fail.gif

It's so majestic
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Gym-Fail.gif

/thread
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    I really need to track down one of those Jacob's Ladder thingies.

Also, the Cirque de Soleil bicep curl dude rocks my world ROFL
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Gym-Fail.gif

I just can't stop watching.

• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    200.gif

I WANNA DO IT!

Jacobs ladder is very difficult. I have tried this machine a fews times in the pass. Maybe its easier now that I weigh way less than when I attempted it.

No matter how good of shape I tell myself that I'm in, the Jacobs Ladder crushes me every single time. By ten minutes, I'm like "nope" and go on to something else.
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    Gym-Fail.gif

I just can't stop watching.

He looks like a fish on a hook. Just watching it causes me pain.
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    70k1 wrote: »
    mlpettit wrote: »
    I'm assuming you have consent to take photos of these people?

You don't need consent as long as there is no expectation of privacy in an area. I could take pictures through your bedroom window as long as I could see it from the street but it would be illegal to take pictures of people in a public restroom. You can thank the first amendment and the supreme court for that.

HEY! is that you in the trees across the street???!!!!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    200.gif

I WANNA DO IT!

No matter how good of shape I tell myself that I'm in, the Jacobs Ladder crushes me every single time. By ten minutes, I'm like "nope" and go on to something else.
    I think If I own one 10 minutes would be a very tough goal. At the golds gym I used to go to the GM would tell me this one girl can do Jacobs ladder for 60 minutes and no one would ever know how high her fitness level is just by looking at her.

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Lol noobs smh
  • TJ_Rugger
    TJ_Rugger Posts: 164 Member
    Some people say, "It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round."

No, it doesn't take all kinds... . we just have all kinds.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
  • deviboy1592
    Modified version of good mornings?
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    200.gif

I WANNA DO IT!

Hehe. I'd probably try to do it without using my hands and fall out of the window.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg
  • deviboy1592
    Lol
    Modified version of good mornings?

I suppose that's what he's doing, but he's not bending his knees at all. Maybe just call them good nights?

Lol