losing my butt

Options
so today I took a measurement and compared it to my previous one and found out that i have lost some weight in my *kitten*!!!!! are you serious? I didn't wanna lose my baby!!! what workout is good to help your butt not to turn into a pancake? thought,help!!!!

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, deadlifts. Your buns will be good as new. Losing boobs, now that's the real problem.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, deadlifts. Your buns will be good as new. Losing boobs, now that's the real problem.
    This one tho I'm not sure I'd object to losing boob I'm a bit top heavy thankfully I've got the shoulders to balance it out.
  • gabylewis22
    gabylewis22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I lost the boob and the bum. Now desperately trying to get the bum back at least as I think the only way to get the boobs is to pay for them :wink:
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    ugwux004 wrote: »
    so today I took a measurement and compared it to my previous one and found out that i have lost some weight in my *kitten*!!!!! are you serious? I didn't wanna lose my baby!!! what workout is good to help your butt not to turn into a pancake? thought,help!!!!

Strong Curves! Google "strong curves pdf ". There are 4 different programs and one is all bodyweight if you don't have equipment. Bret Contreras is known as the glute guy for a good reason. His programming is great. You are at an advantage because it sounds like you had a good booty to start with. If I saw improvement with SC you will certainly rock with it :)
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    If you're losing weight, you're going to lose fat/muscle everywhere. It's just a fact of life.

However, you can maintain as much muscle as possible in your posterior by doing squats, lunges, deadlifts, or most other compound weightlifting exercises.

If you're losing fat off your back side, well then... there's not really anything you can do to keep that if you intend on losing weight.
  • marmaladepixie
    marmaladepixie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    curtsy squats with weights
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    weighted glute bridges and hip thrusts
  • bikrchic15
    bikrchic15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started Strong Curves, I like it! I've read many good reviews on it. Great full body workout with a focus on the glutes.
  • Teenie0916
    Teenie0916 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    You can do side bends or sit-ups but please don't lose that butt!!!!!!!

lol love this ^^
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender.com has a Booty Bootcamp program!
  • splashtree5
    splashtree5 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ugwux004 wrote: »

SQUAT AND LUNGES AT LEAST 2 TIMES PER WEEK 4 AND 4 PER 15 REPS.
  • amongstthewildflowers
    Options
    Squats, lunges, hip thrusts and deadlifts are your best friends if you want a nice booty! My *kitten* has never looked better! Lol I do all of them 2 times a week except for deadlifts which I only do once a week.
  • brandi9172
    brandi9172 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What everyone else has said...squats, lunges, and deadlifts make a booty good. They aren't hard to do and you can start to do the first two with zero equipment. :)
    You will want to start adding weights to squats and lunges as time goes by though...it really helps the booty muscles get nice and perky. And don't be afraid, you body is way stronger than you think.
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My backside has grown in epic proportions, I do a lot of squats. When I started this Squat stuff I was told it will tone your butt up "give it a lift" Yeah it lifts it alright....pants don't fit my backside anymore and I'm built like an hour glass tiny waist and a big backside.......hate it !

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    strong curves, squats, lunges, stair climber, arc trainer
  • t25fan29ny
    t25fan29ny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Squats and donkey kicks are great
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    bikrchic15 wrote: »
    I started Strong Curves, I like it! I've read many good reviews on it. Great full body workout with a focus on the glutes.

+1. I don't follow Bret's routine to a tee but I definitely incorporate them into my routine. I have noticed a huge difference :smile:

• SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I lost the boob and the bum. Now desperately trying to get the bum back at least as I think the only way to get the boobs is to pay for them :wink:

haha bummer :/

I was quite all right to see my boobs go down a bit, since I've always been kind of on the big side in that area, but now it's like: okay, ee-damn-nuff. Breasts... stahp!

My butt has also gone way down, but workouts do perk it up, which is nice.

If only stomach flab would be in such a darned hurry...
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    pants don't fit my backside anymore and I'm built like an hour glass tiny waist and a big backside.......hate it !
    But... That's a good thing. :frowning: