dinner time! whats everyone having or had? need ideas for next week please :)

Options
Ive just had turkey breast grilled with onions and garlic , one baked sweet potatoe and loads of green veg !

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    baked chicken and sweet potato, probably also a salad with light dressing later in the evening when I get munchy.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I had pizza.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, broccoli, turnip and potato (pre logged, have not had it yet :smile: )
  • 12Ace12
    12Ace12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cup of mix beans, a cup of wheat rice and water
  • jessicatombari
    jessicatombari Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Man I wish it was dinner already :(( Only 3pm over here!
  • timetochange2015jks
    timetochange2015jks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    uvi5 wrote: »
    Grilled chicken breast, broccoli, turnip and potato (pre logged, have not had it yet :smile: )
    I like to pre log so I feel like I cant add extras to the meal because I already see the calorie total! Lol
  • 1966spen
    1966spen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Had salt and pepper beef with onion and pepper served on half a single ciabatta and half a baking potato cut into wedges
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I'm having cod shallow fried, baked potato with sour cream and green onions and steamed broccoli.
  • timetochange2015jks
    timetochange2015jks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1966spen wrote: »
    Had salt and pepper beef with onion and pepper served on half a single ciabatta and half a baking potato cut into wedges
    Sounds extremely tasty ! Will add that to recipes to try :)
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    eggs, sausage and asparagus
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Crustless quiche made with cottage cheese, spinach, and feta and buttered asparagus on the side.
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    eggs, sausage and asparagus

This but in frittata form.

• SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to have some Hillshire Farms Turkey Smoked Sausage sauteed with arugula, spinach, and red bell pepper. Depending on how the calories/carbs work out after I weigh everything I may also add a slice of bread to the meal.
  • nikkinoellemary
    nikkinoellemary Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It is my weekly night out with my gamer club friends, so likely a duck breast BLT on wheat and a glass of wine. :)
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    A salad (3C green leaf, a plum tomato, 1/2 a red bell pepper, 1/4 of a cucumber) topped with burrito meat, refried beans, shredded cheddar, salsa, onion, and homemade guacamole.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Tonight I have liver, bacon and mushrooms with a sweet potato. I'm secretly a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old body =D
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    It is my weekly night out with my gamer club friends, so likely a duck breast BLT on wheat and a glass of wine. :)
    That sounds MUCH better than what I'm planning to have tonight, but tomorrow night is my night out with friends and I'm sure I will have something equally as tasty then! :)

• snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    bay scallops, butternut squash souffle, salad of mixed greens with rasberry vinegrette, blue cheese and pecans.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm either having stuffed clams and a basic salad or hot dogs with lots of raw veggies. I keep changing my diary back and forth because I can't decide which I want more!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    swordfish with steamed brocolli