5'5" Ladies! <3

Options
What is your goal weight? I'm 5'5" and I'm 24 so I'm just wondering what other girls with similar body heights weigh and would like to weigh.

Thanks in advance! :heart:

Replies

• tsalagi82
    tsalagi82 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 32, down past my original goal weight of 135...I'm currently 130, but still got quite a bit of fat in my lower half, so I think I'll drop another 10 lbs. and see how I'm looking then!

:smiley:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind, this is somewhat arbitrary. I have a medium frame and a higher body fat % (crap!) which means a lower weight than some is still not going to look that great. I would be happy with 130, because maintaining 125 (or less) is way too much work. This is why people re-think their goals as they get closer. Higher muscle % looks great, even though you may be heavier.
  • brandi9172
    brandi9172 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is not something you can base off of other women. Your shape, your frame, your muscle structure, and just plain where you feel comfortable will all change what that magic number is for you. :)
  • rh091
    rh091 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and my goal weight is 160. I have a bigger frame, curvy build.
  • Showtime1978
    Showtime1978 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5", 37 years old, mom of 2 and weigh 146-148ish, body fat % probably in the high teens. Hope that helps.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 ... currently 132. Goal weight was 130 but I've hit that. A lot depends on body comp...At this point I'm just shooting for BF% of 18.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm 5'5 and 46. At the moment, I would just like to get under 200 and I thought 180 would be a goal to shoot for, but wow, 140s and 130s??? Seems so unachievable to me, being someone that started at 370.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Brige2269 wrote: »
    Ugh, I'm 5'5 and 46. At the moment, I would just like to get under 200 and I thought 180 would be a goal to shoot for, but wow, 140s and 130s??? Seems so unachievable to me, being someone that started at 370.

You are doing so great already!! It all comes down to where YOU feel comfortable!
  • luvmymonkeykids
    luvmymonkeykids Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and am currently looking at a goal of 150. I know I look good at 145 but I am going to just be flexible and adjust as I get closer. With being older and two kids, body shape and composition will have a lot to do with where I eventually end up. For now, 5 lb increments...

to Brige2269 - Awesome loss!!!! Way to be a great inspiration.
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 125lbs, i'd like my body fat to be high teens or low 20s, it was 29% last time I was measured :)
  • rbritt313
    rbritt313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5"- 28 Yr old - med build - no kids. I seem to be happy with the way my cloths fit and how i look as long as I stay around 135 - 137 lbs. Any higher things get to tight. My goal is 128 but my body seems to want to stay in the mid 130's
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, 5'5". I started out at 232 and I'm 155 right now. My big goal was always to get to a healthy BMI, so about 6 pounds left. After that, it'll depend on how I feel. Honestly I feel like I look like a bobble head at this point already, so we'll see.
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm 27 with a large frame. My goal is based more on rough bmi calculations, because I've never been at a healthy size. But my dietitian and physiotherapist both said that I may need to stop before I get there and should readjust the goal when I get below 70kgs. So take it with a grain of salt: 60 kgs/ 132 lbs. Honestly I think somewhere between 65-70 (143-154) may me more reasonable for me though because I come from a pretty stocky family. At the moment I'm at 95 kg so I still have a fair way to go.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get down to 140-145, which I'm not too far from now.