MILITARY WIVES!!!!! (or husbands)

Options
Hey y'all!! I'm a brand new Marine wife, about to move to Quantico in October. I know there are plenty of military spouses on MFP, and I'm looking for support from the people who will understand my struggle to lose weight while moving to all ends of the country and being separated from my husband whenever the Marines so see fit. Semper Gumbi!!

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    hi there! Army wife here and I looove my soldier!! Would love to be mfpals. I try to friend every one I find on here, so we can all lend support and encouragement to one another ♥
  • pixieval
    pixieval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! My husband is in the Air Force, and I was an army brat growing up, so I know what you're going through!
  • drjackson23
    drjackson23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My husband was ARMY, but got out in 2005. I am planning to join once i finish college, too. I'm here if you need me:) Congrats!!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Retired Marine here, married to a retired Marine. So, like everyone else who posted here, I know what you will be going through. Good Luck. You chose a great site for support.
  • singin_sunrise
    singin_sunrise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @ pixieval My little brother is a Cadet 3rd Class at the Air Force Academy. What's your husband's MOS? My brother is having trouble deciding.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    proud military brat here, and the DE(Damn EX LOL) was airforce. .. been strange since we divorced not moving. . .good luck!