Celebrity Body Doubles

Options

Replies

• glamourenamored
    Options
    Christina Hendricks! We're twins on top & bottom but the middle is where it goes wrong. She's not the smallest girl in the world but she looks healthy & amazing in everything she wears. I want that.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Shakira!
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If I it was possible to completely start from scratch I would say Elizabeth Hurley. But my body type is totally unrealistic for that.
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    If I had my dream body I would love to look like Jessica Alba!!
    Realistic - Crystal Renn, she has awesome curves in all the right places and still looks toned.

ngt16e.jpg
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Probably Fergie. She has some nice muscle definition.
  • PhoenixRising17
    PhoenixRising17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johanson or Megan Fox....now im gonna go cut out a pic of their bodies and paste my chubby face on there and put it on the fridge for motivation hahahaha
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Kate Winslet. She has a beautiful figure with curves! and she's damn proud of it :)

Love me some Kate. She is awesome any size and like you said proud no matter what.
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Rachel Weisz or Christina Hendricks! I love my feminine curves and would kill to have the small waist and curvy hips. I will get there eventually!! :)
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks! We're twins on top & bottom but the middle is where it goes wrong. She's not the smallest girl in the world but she looks healthy & amazing in everything she wears. I want that.

Same here, girl! I got the hips and the chest (I'm pretty big but I think she might have me beat there lol), but the stomach is where it's a wonky! We'll get there. ;)
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Michelle Williams, the actress. Everyone tells me I look like her, but if I was actually her weight we could pass as sisters! We are the same exact height too. :laugh:
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I third Christina Hendricks! Unfortunately I have little to no boobies so that one is not realistic for me, although I do have the butt, mmmhmmm.
    Beyonce has a banging body (also the boobs are unrealistic for me), or Lady Gaga, that dancers physique has always had me jealous and her boobs are about like mine.
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears
    Shakira
    Kelly Brook
  • Hrl1993
    Hrl1993 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Marisa Miller or Heather Morris...LOL in my dreams!!

Marisa-Miller-in-Bikini.jpg
    glee-britney-stills.jpg

Sigh. A girl can dream.

Realistically, maybe Miley Cyrus? Can't believe I just said that, haha

miley-cyrus-bikini-pictures-3.jpg
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian is close to the measurements I think I could reach though her hips are a little smaller than I think I can get mine to. She's 35/36-26-40. Right now, I'm 36-36-43 and still have quite a bit to lose in my waist and hips, thighs of course too.

kim_kardashian_bikini.jpg

hot hot hot!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    marisa-miller-bikini-sweaty-03.jpeg

GIMME
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Chris Hemsworth.....I want the Thor body!
  • PhoenixRising17
    PhoenixRising17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It could take a while, but mine would probably be Chris 'Party Boy' Pontius from *kitten* - slim, but with some size left

tumblr_ljydjzAS6B1qhp4qqo1_500.jpg

haha!!! he is my FAVORITE!!!!! and def easy on the eyes!!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    My dream body would be Hayden Panettiere's. (:

wenn5501684.jpg

I like that she's still really skinny but doesn't look like a stick, she still has thighs and curves and she just looks really healthy.
    I'd have to lose about 25lbs and tone a lot to look like that though haha.
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    I gotta go with Matthew McConaughey.
  • nicolej216
    nicolej216 Posts: 31
    Options
    Kelly Rippa, Ashley Judd or Jennifer Ashton maybe...:laugh:

You cant go wrong with those three i love them all and all very pretty!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!