You can do it!

You can do it! A lot of people step on the scale and it just makes them feel down and depressed about themselves. Take a step back from the scale, tell yourself you can do it, believe in yourself, and make the change! You can do it!!!!!!!

Replies

• PrettyGurl2008
    PrettyGurl2008 Posts: 17 Member
    This is very true!!! I use to weigh in weekly. My husband and best friend saw I was getting upset and they both told me to weigh in once a month. Though I only lost 4 lbs in the last 2 months, it is better than nothing. Where at one point I was losing weight, I am now losing inches. Where as the scale was about to get tossed out the window, it remains a good friend of mine once a month. :smiley: And you are right, believe in yourself, you can do it!
  • Joliekay1582
    Joliekay1582 Posts: 75 Member
    I am currently struggling with the obsession with the scale. I like to weigh in weekly.... So naturally i weigh in every time I pee :# I've hit a bit of a lul and its making me crazy
  • jenna_cam1
    jenna_cam1 Posts: 3 Member
    I totally feel you two! Honestly weighing in all the time will drive you crazy. Just take it day by day... Ideally you should be looking at fat loss in the form of fat percentage loss and not weight loss! Just try and keep
    Up the good work!!! That's all we can do!