Replies

• _Blues_
    _Blues_ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    congrats to you both!
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you, we are working hard to get to goal.
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    We've come a long way together baby, but the hard work you have put in amazes me. Since this post you have had a new baby who is now a 2 year old monster, and got your degree and we moved into an amazing home..and you're fitting right back into those old clothes from your "glory days". Derailed for a moment, but still forever internally changed.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Made me smile a lot. Thank you :-)
  • moonhowler15
    Options
    kikkipoo wrote: »
    We've come a long way together baby, but the hard work you have put in amazes me. Since this post you have had a new baby who is now a 2 year old monster, and got your degree and we moved into an amazing home..and you're fitting right back into those old clothes from your "glory days". Derailed for a moment, but still forever internally changed.

Nothing makes me happier.
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    This is simply awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • moonhowler15
    Options
    thank you so much for reading guys...it really helps
  • carlamenzione
    carlamenzione Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It makes me so happy when couples can really lift each other up.. you both are truly blessed. Thank God everyday... This does not happen often. I wish you and your family nothing but the best for many many years.
  • Bemix
    Bemix Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Is someone chopping onions? :'( That is amazing!
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    This story is so sweet. You and your wife are such a good looking couple. Congrats
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You both look amazing!! Love can do wonderful things :)
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear your happy now and that you've discovered inner happiness within yourself.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    With writing like that I can see why she fell in love with you! What a beautiful journey. Congrats of finding yourself and finding each other!
  • happysuccess
    happysuccess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A beautiful story with a happy ending :) Honestly, one of the best things I've read here. Enjoy your happiness and the new you!
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Dang, what a journey
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!