Two babies in 2 years- making progress! (transformation pics)

Options
sweetpineapple
sweetpineapple Posts: 15 Member
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
Hi Mommas! I know post baby can feel like an uphill climb. Just wanted to remind you that patience and hard work pay off! I'm not done yet but in three months I've lost 30 lbs. On day one I had a 3 month old and a 21 month old and I was so upset with my body. Now, I feel wonderful. You can do it- whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right.

jnlsmpn2jbke.jpgdimx3dossn9s.jpg

Replies

• reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    amazing progress. you look great. your kiddies will be so proud of you :smiley:
  • Nadiamunif
    Nadiamunif Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic great job. How did you loose all the weight? I'm trying to loose 20lbs while nursing. It's so slow for me ugh. Are you counting calories and working out everyday?
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Nadiamunif wrote: »
    You look fantastic great job. How did you loose all the weight? I'm trying to loose 20lbs while nursing. It's so slow for me ugh. Are you counting calories and working out everyday?
    My weight didnt budge until I was done nursing. I was NOT one of the lucky ones.

• ellasmommy08
    ellasmommy08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My weight didnt budge until I was done nursing. I was NOT one of the lucky ones.

You look great!!!

I think that's probably my dilemma with weight loss and still nursing. She's 2 year old so she is def ready to wean off!

Funny thing is that with my first daughter I lost all the baby weight and some more by just nursing. And this time around barely lost any.
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    i love the fact that youre smiling in both pictures.

Well done!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Great results but you sure look taller than 6 inches!
  • ashnicmcg
    ashnicmcg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your progress gives me hope! After giving birth over a year ago, I'm ready to get healthy!
  • kisses71213
    kisses71213 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow so cool to see what you can do in just 3 months! Such fast results! Very inspiring -thanks for sharing and keep up the great work you look fabulous!
  • Minakshiinanda
    Minakshiinanda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job cool mum
  • sweetpineapple
    Options

I am eating a very clean diet, carb cycling and working out 5 days a week. I lift heavy and only do cardio for 30 minutes, 3 times per week. I hear it can be tough to lose weight while breastfeeding, keep at it and it will happen.

• mgoetsch2013
    mgoetsch2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    U looks wonderful. Happy and confident. Thx for encouragement.
  • dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • adrianamontoya789
    adrianamontoya789 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you please Share a little on how you do your carb Cycling and what kinda of foods you eat?
  • buttrfli322
    buttrfli322 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fab!!!! How many calories are you taking in daily? I too had two babies back to back and am struggling with motivation and effort to lose weight. I still have a good 25lbs to lose.
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great!! nice progress!
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I am currently 8 months pregnant with my second and am very excited to see posts like this. :-D Way to go!!
  • pap3rw1ngs
    pap3rw1ngs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look seriously amazing! Well done on all of your hard work.
  • sweetpineapple
    Options
    You look fab!!!! How many calories are you taking in daily? I too had two babies back to back and am struggling with motivation and effort to lose weight. I still have a good 25lbs to lose.

I take in between 1800-2200 calories daily but that is what was calculated for my activity level, body, and goals. The motivation part is tough- I fight with myself every day but I keep saying "what if I keep going? Imagine the rewards and how good I will feel." And so far, it has proven to be true. You can do it!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing, it's always so hard working out with little babies but you are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!